Need help!

The Realm Of The Geek

New User
Freedom! Member
Sep 25, 2016
therotg.com
YouTube
In my opinion, it'd be better to do what YOU want to do.
When you give the opinion to other people, you can never deliver the same experience that viewers would get if you chose the games. Peoples' attitudes change when they adjust to other peoples opinions, so, if you chose, it makes it the game YOU want to play, so you're always more energetic and happy.

Just remember, this is all based on stuff I've heard and seen, but you always make the final decision.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member

TennesseeGaming

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 7, 2014
YouTube
In my opinion, it'd be better to do what YOU want to do.
When you give the opinion to other people, you can never deliver the same experience that viewers would get if you chose the games. Peoples' attitudes change when they adjust to other peoples opinions, so, if you chose, it makes it the game YOU want to play, so you're always more energetic and happy.

Just remember, this is all based on stuff I've heard and seen, but you always make the final decision.

good point...hum, thanks for your input[DOUBLEPOST=1505559632][/DOUBLEPOST]
Left a Vote, all good games to play though ;)

Thanks for your input

Reactions: TwilightPrinze

KentMarionVG

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 26, 2014
Philippines
YouTube
kentmarion_vg
I really can't vote for you because I am not sure if what I enjoy most is the same for you :) what I can say is that games are evolving everyday, some may be a huge success and will pass the test of time and some may flunk down after some time of hype. I would recommend to make your channel evolving too, and make content that varies as well, with this, audience will have a lot to watch on you, and you are not only targeting a focal point of the community, but everyone who enjoys as much as you do.

Do what you love, and do what makes you happy :)

Reactions: Row