YouTube NEED HELP How TO YOUTUBE

Toxic Tryhards

Respected User
Mar 4, 2016
YouTube
Hey guys its mason for the channel toxic tryahards i was looking for some advice
I feel like our content is high quality but they don't seem to gain much views or subs and ideas on how to increase both of those

Johnny's Graphics

Rising User
Dec 27, 2016
Takes time I have another channel and for almost 2 years I've put a lot of effort into it, more than some youtubers but 2 years on it's only at 23 Subs.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Most of the time it just comes down to getting noticed, while making the most of your content and trying to increase your chances with great thumbnails, catching descriptions and great tags to help your SEO

Nuno GME

Nov 27, 2016
YouTube
Nuno_GME
Hey guys its mason for the channel toxic tryahards i was looking for some advice
I feel like our content is high quality but they don't seem to gain much views or subs and ideas on how to increase both of those

I'm on the same boat. :(. Even with great Tags the more popular "youtubers" always are going to show up first.

Blazeja

New User
Jan 15, 2017
YouTube
You should considering getting better banners and thumbnails as your current ones make you look very unprofessional and childish, and that can deter viewers from watching your content.

Also those animations are very crude, maybe consider practicing more with digital art before continuing.

scorpionvongaming

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Aug 8, 2016
Brisbane Australia
YouTube
I was in the same boat a few months back with a couple of hundred subscribers unable to find my video`s in search results and felt like I was getting nowhere. I decided I would focus on "title search" aka correcting my titles to target sub categories of the main title/game title with smaller amount of video`s in that bracket & target key words to those sub categories.

For example only (use for this post) your title Clash Of Clans blah blah
Clash Of Clans 4.3 million video`s on YouTube.
Sub titles of this game type are separated by Town Hall level. (example)
Th11 463,000 video`s
Th11 war base 158,000 video`s
Th11 trophy base 117,000 video`s
Th11 legend base 95,000 video`s
Th11 Anti 2 star 173,000 video`s
Th11 December update 30,600 video`s
Th11 bomb towers 55,700 video`s
Th11 300 walls 19,000 video`s

If I was to use the above sub categories with war/trophy/farming in the title will give me another set of numbers.

Title of the video: (Th11 war base/trophy base/ legend league/ 10 replays 10 defense wins)
Th11 war base (sub title) 158,000 what can also be found under "TH11" & "war base" 3 titles in one (TH stands for Town Hall level)
Trophy base (sub title) 117,000 what can also be found under any TH level th6,7,8,8,10,11 multi sub title title
Legend league (sub title) again can be found under any TH level
When you add replays & defense wins people like to see a base in action and how it stands up against attacks.

(Target keywords to the above main title of the game and the sub titles of the game)
clash,
of,
clans,
clash of clans,
th11,
town hall 11,
th11 war base,
th11 base,
th11 war base 300 walls,
th11 war base bomb tower,
th11 war base 2017,
th11 trophy base,
th11 trophy base 300 walls,
th11 trophy base bomb tower,
th11 trophy base legend league,
th11 farming base,
th11 base December update,
th11 trophy push base,
th11 anti 2 star base

Next step adding a very bright thumbnail to catch peoples eye. If your thumbnail is "so so" and the persons video below yours are very eye catching I am more likely to click on the below video.

Consistently uploading into that or those sub titles (it is a slow process) but over time your video`s raise in not only popularity but your search result slowly increases to 3rd page 2nd page 1st page and maybe to the first search result. "MAIN GOAL" for any small YouTuber is for someone to be able to find your video in search results (as the search results are dominated by the large YouTubers)

Targeting sub title search more then likely work for any game type, Tutorials, tips and tricks, search different titles to Gage the amount of video`s on YouTube under that title less results the better (lets be real not going to have overnight greatness come from it) takes time and consistently.

first page under this Sub Title:

I hope what i have said may help others in some part or give others another way of thinking with titles etc etc

selfie style

Rising User
Dec 18, 2016
YouTube
Selfie_Style101
Create a facebook page for your channel and invite all your facebook friends to the page. Post your youtube videos and promote your youtube channel on the page. If you have twitter, regularly post the link of your youtube video there with relevant hashtags, along with other ways to promote your channel. Create an instagram page... You can't post youtube videos there, but you can still promote your channel and your brand by posting photos regularly, and somehow leading people to your youtube channel.... Hope this helps. Your subs will truly increase!

dineandrhyme

Rising User
Jan 11, 2017
YouTube
Maybe be more consistent with your posts, like pick a day in the week and post a video on that day every week

Mikael.A1

Rising User
Jan 20, 2017
Sweden
YouTube
hello, first thing i noticed was the banner. it looks kind of unprofessional.
take some time to make a cooler banner,and dont forget to tag you uploads with relevant tags.
that way your channel is more likely in the spotlight for similar Youtubers with the same interest.
Good luck!

CDOD

New User
Jan 21, 2017
YouTube
Start sharing you videos over many platforms such as twitter facebook etc. Tell you friends. Spread the word of your channel.

Creative Myth

Respected User
Nov 5, 2016
YouTube
CreativeMyth
Just work hard. Try to make consistent content. Have good tags, thumbnails, and video titles. Try to spread your videos any where you can. Enter in other YouTubers shout outs, but be careful with those though. Communicate with any viewers you already have.