Solved Need help for about copyright srtike!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paresh_YouTuber

New User
Dec 23, 2016
hi
can any one help me?

I recently got A Copyright strike but i already partner with freedom ! after i recieve this strike should they gonna remove me from their network! and thats videos was i uplaoded before last 2 mothts

please replay me

Paresh_YouTuber

New User
Dec 23, 2016
hi
can any one help me?

I recently got A Copyright strike but i already partner with freedom ! after i recieve this strike should they gonna remove me from their network! and thats videos was i uplaoded before last 2 mothts

please replay me
i just Made A video about how to download Camastia 9! The claim by TechSmith! Please me does will effect?

Upvote 0

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
i just Made A video about how to download Camastia 9! The claim by TechSmith! Please me does will effect?
Well if you have used some of their content (e.g. a Trailer or even an image by them) then the strike is valid. If not, you can try contacting them.

A strike mostly effects some features on YouTube, which you can see at your YouTube Features Page (click). Usually what gets revoked is the ability to upload custom thumbnails, Monetisation, longer videos and livestreaming.

As of networks, Freedom! and most other networks nowadays are unlinking channels with strikes pretty quick, as it is an issue for them to have channels in bad standing. As I've said, you can contact TechSmith directly if you believe the claim is false to prevent this.

Upvote 0

Paresh_YouTuber

New User
Dec 23, 2016
Yh i show Techsmith web site on my Videos thats..also i contact to techsmith to rretract that he claim .but he said that he didnt claim and it was by youtube somehting....The problem is that Freedom Going To remove me for partner?

Upvote 0

Paresh_YouTuber

New User
Dec 23, 2016
Yh i dont mind if strike will stay cuz it will remove after 3 month but...i just want ask you that Freedom wont Kick me out from partner or they will be continue as it was...i hope they wont kick me out...just tell me that freedom gonna kick me out?

Upvote 0

Paresh_YouTuber

New User
Dec 23, 2016
Ohh OMG...i Just Havr recently close my adsense account cuz i joined freedom and..if they gonna kick me out..mu adsense account has been gonne and it take 3 month Prove ..omg Freedom jUst made.me on trouble...

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Ohh OMG...i Just Havr recently close my adsense account cuz i joined freedom and..if they gonna kick me out..mu adsense account has been gonne and it take 3 month Prove ..omg Freedom jUst made.me on trouble...
If you do get removed from the Freedom network you can also re-enable your adsense account or set a new one up if you had fully closed your old one. Once the strike either gets retracted or expires you can then reapply and, rejoin the Freedom network. - I did explain this to you the other day, and nothing has really changed since then, unfortunately the network can't revoke claims on your behalf as at the end of the day it is still 100% your content, and your responsibility to ensure it is copyright free.

Upvote 0

Paresh_YouTuber

New User
Dec 23, 2016
If you do get removed from the Freedom network you can also re-enable your adsense account or set a new one up if you had fully closed your old one. Once the strike either gets retracted or expires you can then reapply and, rejoin the Freedom network. - I did explain this to you the other day, and nothing has really changed since then, unfortunately the network can't revoke claims on your behalf as at the end of the day it is still 100% your content, and your responsibility to ensure it is copyright free.
If i got rrmoved and if i reopen my adsense account..before i close my adsense my earning cm on my bank soo if i open again..do i have to pay ?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.