1. We use cookies! By continuing, you're agreeing to our cookie policy. Learn More.
  2. Hello Guest, it's almost time to announce our forum's #MotM!
    If you want to nominate someone you know who deserves the Member of the Month title, send Row a message! And if you feel like you really deserve the MotM title, feel free to nominate yourself! <3
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Remember to read the F.A.Q. before posting in the Support section/Portal!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Remember to give a review before requesting your own!

Request Need A Honest Review

Discussion in 'Community Reviews' started by Royal Coyote, Jan 30, 2018.

1. Royal Coyote

Royal Coyote Rising Partner Freedom! Partner

Forum Posts:
    Hello Guys So I Struggle A Lot With Growing I Have Not Got The Best Pc And Any Soundproofing For My Blue Yetti But I Need A Honest Review Of My Content And Channel

2. [ILYC]Rarity

[ILYC]Rarity Rising Partner Freedom! Partner

Forum Posts:
    Your commentary could use a bit of work. You start doing stuff and stop talking all of a sudden , besides that looks great. I would also recommend pasting your videos on the forums of the games, as well as steam or other gaming forums you use. Gotta promote!

3. Lost Trigger

Lost Trigger Rising Partner Freedom! Partner

Forum Posts:
    profile and banner are fine

thumbnails are not particularly interesting. need to work on making them more visually interesting

would get rid of the intro, just my suggestion

just watching your most recent video. you should stop to talk to someone else in the background. sometimes it can be funny but if this is my first time watching your video and im waiting for the video to actually get into the gameplay, segments like those might make me click off

i'd work on speaking a bit louder/pronouncating you tend to mumble from what I can tell and if not mumble sometimes talk to low. also maybe putting a bit more energy into your commentary