• i dont now

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
so what about 4days late response from the support team ?
Well I can't say for sure, as I've said previous I don't deal with support tickets. First of all you first asked about this on Thursday so its only been 3 days at most regarding the ticket, also they have several millions users, including both people on the network and on the forums that may also be submitting tickets, sometimes it can take them a little while to respond - could I ask you for the ticket ID number and I can see if I can't chase this up for you

lindi

Rising User
Mar 27, 2016
i really send them all i need to ask but nothing...so if its one thing they dont wants to respond or they dont look at message,but earlier when i contact them they just need 24h to back to me.

phamduy9xxx

New User
Mar 29, 2017
if the same channel was associated with adsense...i will get the january and february...so if you finalized earnings adsense pay you,so i really dont now why they would denied payment that were finalized.Anyway better to ask the support for everything.From u r part thanks for u r answers.
metoo. my channel has been terminated. now freedom not paid for me, although January and February money was paid by Google on 22 every month. we share 40% for freedom, but still not paid. say so freedom network Steal Money of member. I will never join freedom again.
DEAR!

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
metoo. my channel has been terminated. now freedom not paid for me, although January and February money was paid by Google on 22 every month. we share 40% for freedom, but still not paid. say so freedom network Steal Money of member. I will never join freedom again.
DEAR!
As stated previous if your channel is terminated due to violations of terms of service / copyright or other issues than both YouTube and Freedom can refuse to pay the outstanding amounts - even if this has been finalised by YouTube typically they would ask for this amount to be paid to Youtube due to the violations.

Ste LLazies

New User
Apr 1, 2017
As stated previous if your channel is terminated due to violations of terms of service / copyright or other issues than both YouTube and Freedom can refuse to pay the outstanding amounts - even if this has been finalised by YouTube typically they would ask for this amount to be paid to Youtube due to the violations.

Youtube will not ask anything if they paid for me, they can't withdraw it. Freedom do not have the right to hold the money if it has been finalised by YouTube. Freedom should paid for me so if Youtube would ask, they will come to ask me!!

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Youtube will not ask anything if they paid for me, they can't withdraw it. Freedom do not have the right to hold the money if it has been finalised by YouTube. Freedom should paid for me so if Youtube would ask, they will come to ask me!!
As I've said before both Freedom and YouTube have the right to withhold money if there your account is terminated due to violations in their terms of service, you even agreed to this condition when you signed up to Freedom, so legally yes they can. This is the last I'm going to say about this as we just seem to be going around in circle with me stating the legal basis of it, and you refusing to listen.

Ste LLazies

New User
Apr 1, 2017
As I've said before both Freedom and YouTube have the right to withhold money if there your account is terminated due to violations in their terms of service, you even agreed to this condition when you signed up to Freedom, so legally yes they can. This is the last I'm going to say about this as we just seem to be going around in circle with me stating the legal basis of it, and you refusing to listen.

When youtube recover my account and say it was their mistakes, after that will i get my money from freedom?

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
When youtube recover my account and say it was their mistakes, after that will i get my money from freedom?
This would be something you need to ask our support team, as only they would be able to tell you for definite. I know once a channel is terminated Freedom no longer has access to the channels revenue reports, so Freedom may not be able to tell / know exactly how much revenue is / was owed, and I have known that if people then rejoin Freedom can grant them a higher revenue, for the inconvenience, but again you would need to speak with support for the final answer on this.