YouTube MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL SUSPENDED

why youtube suspend my channel

• i dont now

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

lindi

Rising User
Mar 27, 2016
One of my youtube channel who im with freedom was suspended by youtube,with no reason,no copyright,no community guidilne strike,no nothing,they just terminate my channel with no reason. I have 2 other channels who are terminated like this,but they are associated with adsense.Pleasssse take a loook at this i now u r MCN could help me to back my channel.if they suspended this channel they come back for other 3 channels that i have with u r MCN.Please if u have any number when i can contact you or freedom MCN.

I repet no copyright strike,no community gudiline strike,my channel perfectly fine,and i repeat if they suspend this channel they will come for my other channels.

Please is any phone number where i can call freedom to explain bettet this glitch.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
You can contact our support team via www.support,tm - however they won't be able to do anything if YouTube has terminated your channel, as it is up to YouTube and has nothing to do with the MCN unfortunately. I doubt it is a glitch though you can always contact YouTube to get a better understanding on why they terminated your channel - it is very rare that they would do this with no reason or justification whatsoever. As part of the termination you would also have received an email explaining why they terminated your channel as outlined in this thread - https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/2802168?hl=en-GB

lindi

Rising User
Mar 27, 2016
hi zek,channel was perfectly fine like i told you,but the main reason is that the channel before 2 years was associated with adsense,i have 3 channels with adsense who are suspended with no reason no email,no nothing,i think freedom like MCN can look at this,its a glitch,error, and NOOOO youtube will not explain nothing i try with previous channels.[DOUBLEPOST=1490272075][/DOUBLEPOST]there is facebook page but i cant post link here because its say spam,there we are all who are youtube suspend our channels,repeat no email no nothing.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Well if you feel that they would have suspended / terminated this in error you can fill out the appeal form here - https://support.google.com/accounts...visit_id=0-636258691743282799-2705144389&rd=1

As I said unfortunately the MCN can not do this on your behalf as the channel is ultimately yours and you have full control over it, also due to date protection etc YouTube will only communicate with the account holder. If you do wish to our support team about this you can use the ticket system as I said but there is no phone number you can use.

lindi

Rising User
Mar 27, 2016
anny apeal that u send its responded automaticlly with no review(robots respond) believe me,you take look on youtube help forum and type suspended channel and you will send how many channels were suspended with no reason lately,we dont recieve no email no nothing,i text freedom now i need to wait,i have 3 more channels with freedom,believe they will come after them if freedom dont help me.[DOUBLEPOST=1490273047][/DOUBLEPOST]but there are some channel who are with MCN and with their help got back they channels.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
anny apeal that u send its responded automaticlly with no review(robots respond) believe me,you take look on youtube help forum and type suspended channel and you will send how many channels were suspended with no reason lately,we dont recieve no email no nothing,i text freedom now i need to wait,i have 3 more channels with freedom,believe they will come after them if freedom dont help me.[DOUBLEPOST=1490273047][/DOUBLEPOST]but there are some channel who are with MCN and with their help got back they channels.
The appeal process will be reviewed by a human, as they wouldn't have an option to explain why you think your channel was suspended in error, as this wouldn't be viewed by bots. I can clearly see how many people have had issue with suspended channels, it would be very rare that YouTube would suspend so many without a reason - most of the time it could be that creators haven't adhere to guidelines etc and YouTube has taken a stand on that and then the creators don't think they have done anything wrong. I wouldn't be able to say or guess anymore as I don't work for YouTube so I can't personally look into your account - also Freedom will probably only be able to tell you that your channel was terminated for, which you should also be able to see via an emails associated with your account or try to access to channels URL if you know it

lindi

Rising User
Mar 27, 2016
The appeal process will be reviewed by a human, as they wouldn't have an option to explain why you think your channel was suspended in error, as this wouldn't be viewed by bots. I can clearly see how many people have had issue with suspended channels, it would be very rare that YouTube would suspend so many without a reason - most of the time it could be that creators haven't adhere to guidelines etc and YouTube has taken a stand on that and then the creators don't think they have done anything wrong. I wouldn't be able to say or guess anymore as I don't work for YouTube so I can't personally look into your account - also Freedom will probably only be able to tell you that your channel was terminated for, which you should also be able to see via an emails associated with your account or try to access to channels URL if you know it
[DOUBLEPOST=1490273868][/DOUBLEPOST]This account has been terminated due to multiple or severe violations of YouTube's policy against spam, deceptive practices, and misleading content or other Terms of Service violations.

every account has this,belive me its some errorr or some glitch,even if you contact support youtube team they will say you account was suspend because of section 4h,everyone one got this message,its got to do with spam,robots etc,its ridiciolous.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
[DOUBLEPOST=1490273868][/DOUBLEPOST]This account has been terminated due to multiple or severe violations of YouTube's policy against spam, deceptive practices, and misleading content or other Terms of Service violations.

every account has this,belive me its some errorr or some glitch,even if you contact support youtube team they will say you account was suspend because of section 4h,everyone one got this message,its got to do with spam,robots etc,its ridiciolous.
Well I've said my piece about this - I really doubt this is a glitch as not everyone has the same message, during my time on the forums I have seen people with other reasons get their accounts terminated by YouTube. Typically when they give the warning or the reason it is justified. If you have filled out a appeal form you just need to wait regarding this there isn't anything that Freedom would be able to do regarding this.

lindi

Rising User
Mar 27, 2016
I understand you,but im sure 100% this si some error,but ok,of course i will appeal but i get automatidet answers,1day i send to youtube support team email sayiing that my channel was no against TOS H4,they even dont look they send me the same automated answer like always.[DOUBLEPOST=1490279189][/DOUBLEPOST]its music channel,60k subs,the reason why im sure that why he is suspended is because before 2years it was associated to adsense,and if 1channel in adsense get suspended every other channel will be suspened,i dont now what to tell no idea.

Last edited:

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Of course they will send you automated messages to begin with as this is normally to make you aware you have submitted a appeal form and this is being looked at - trust me they will look at this appeal form you just have to be patient. As for the channel stats that's not really important as that doesn't really impress anyone at YouTube you just need to wait for them to look into this appeal, also your making very general accusations saying "if one channel get suspended every other channel will be suspended" - you can't be sure of that and all that's going to do is worry you and other creators. Just relax and wait for their response.

lindi

Rising User
Mar 27, 2016
Its not worth of waiting i now perfectly what answer im gonna recieve,yes believe if one of u r channel who is associated with adsense suspend all u r channel sooner or later will be suspended i now this because the head of youtube forum told mi this.But strange thing is that channel is with freedom more than 2 years,but it was associated with adsense before i join the freedom.I contact the freedom support but i still did get any response it take to long to answer,but thing i now the channel was suspend unfairly and its not the first.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Its not worth of waiting i now perfectly what answer im gonna recieve,yes believe if one of u r channel who is associated with adsense suspend all u r channel sooner or later will be suspended i now this because the head of youtube forum told mi this.But strange thing is that channel is with freedom more than 2 years,but it was associated with adsense before i join the freedom.I contact the freedom support but i still did get any response it take to long to answer,but thing i now the channel was suspend unfairly and its not the first.
That would depend on why your channel was suspended / terminated, if your channel is terminated then you are also banned "are prohibited from accessing, possessing or creating any other YouTube accounts" so of course the other accounts that people have would also be closed down. Freedom Support is very busy dealing with tickets on a day to day basis and usually takes them 48-72 hours to get back to a ticket that is submitted to them, with also the amount of invitation request they have to deal with it could just be they are slowing down a little bit with usual ticket request but I can't say for certain as I don't deal with the ticket sysytem.

lindi

Rising User
Mar 27, 2016
I will tell you what is problem here,before 2 years i create 2 new youtue channel,i link them immedietly with adsense,and just after 4 days both channels were suspended with no reason,the same channels were closed like this yestereday,the problem is that i think that 2 channels that i create i shouldnt link them to adsense i need to wait to grow them and after that to link.After they suspend that 2 channels all my channels one by one are been suspended by youtube.I have also 2 more with freedom now im afraid also with them thats i need to ask them questions,but they are so slow,i love freedom network they are fair but the support is not good.[DOUBLEPOST=1490356400][/DOUBLEPOST]ey zeke can yuou explain also this,i saw that the revenue from that channel has disspeared from freedom dashboard,how its possible?channel was suspended yesterday,my earnings from january and february are gone???i think is mistake because every earningn youtube finalized from 5-10 every month plus freedom is 2 month behind with payment.

Last edited:

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I will tell you what is problem here,before 2 years i create 2 new youtue channel,i link them immedietly with adsense,and just after 4 days both channels were suspended with no reason,the same channels were closed like this yestereday,the problem is that i think that 2 channels that i create i shouldnt link them to adsense i need to wait to grow them and after that to link.After they suspend that 2 channels all my channels one by one are been suspended by youtube.I have also 2 more with freedom now im afraid also with them thats i need to ask them questions,but they are so slow,i love freedom network they are fair but the support is not good.[DOUBLEPOST=1490356400][/DOUBLEPOST]ey zeke can yuou explain also this,i saw that the revenue from that channel has disspeared from freedom dashboard,how its possible?channel was suspended yesterday,my earnings from january and february are gone???i think is mistake because every earningn youtube finalized from 5-10 every month plus freedom is 2 month behind with payment.
I shall answer this in two parts :-

Part 1 regarding your first post - Linking them immediately with adsense would have made no difference in regard to them being suspended. The more likely reason why they were all closed / suspended as one of your accounts was suspended as such, due to that reason they close all the other accounts associated with you - as if you are suspended / terminated from adsense, which you have previously outlined you are - then you can't run adsense on other channels and as such either YouTube / adsense has also removed / suspended them. I would have to disagree regarding Freedom support they are rather quick regarding the service, though as I have pointed out they could be quite busy dealing with partnership request recently, and that this issue isn't something they would be able to help with either, you just need to wait for the outcome of the appeal. Also as a last point I'm not sure how many tickets you have submitted to Freedom but please not submitting multiple tickets over a short space of time may actually push you further down the queue and could lead to you waiting longer than expected.

The second part of your query - As your channel has been terminated from YouTube due to "multiple or severe violations of YouTube's policy against spam, deceptive practices, and misleading content or other Terms of Service violations" , then you may not be paid your outstanding revenue. This was covered in both YouTube's as well as Freedom's terms and conditions of use - often in these cases the money you should of earned is given back to YouTube but this is treated on a individual basis, so again it might be best bringing this up with the support team. As you can see from Freedoms support thread here - if you channel has been terminated Freedom has no obligation to pay outstanding amounts in accordance to clause 4.2 of the Freedom agreement, which I have included below

"Notwithstanding the foregoing, FDN will have no obligation to pay any amounts, and is permitted to deduct or withhold any amounts owed, determined or reasonably suspected by FDN, in its sole discretion, to have resulted from: (i) Action Fraud (as defined in the section titled "Action Fraud" below), including without limitation through any clicks originating from Talent's IP addresses or computers under Talent's control, solicited by payment of money, false representation or request for end users to click on Ads, or (ii) fraudulent, misleading or false activities or activities that FDN or YouTube believe to be fraudulent or misleading or in violation of either of their respective terms of service, guidelines, rules, or privacy policies. FDN reserves the right to withhold or deduct payment, if applicable, pending FDN's reasonable investigation of any of the foregoing or any breach of this Agreement by Talent."

lindi

Rising User
Mar 27, 2016
All the thing that u say most of them i now,im on youtube more than 10 year im active on youtube help forum,so i learn lot of things,but only thing i dont understand why they take of the payment for january and february,these payment were finalized payments youtube send the money from them,im not asking the payment for this month couse they were not finalized so they back to youtube.

Such for ticket i open just one ticker any additional info i reply on email,its been 48h since no response its to much.Im also with contract with freedom 1 year.

Look 2 years with freedom were amazing i didnt the only problem i had is was with one video before some week,i was contacted by Perrie so we resolve that with no problem,i have been paid until today every cent of earnings,but we need much support not like this.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
All the thing that u say most of them i now,im on youtube more than 10 year im active on youtube help forum,so i learn lot of things,but only thing i dont understand why they take of the payment for january and february,these payment were finalized payments youtube send the money from them,im not asking the payment for this month couse they were not finalized so they back to youtube.

Such for ticket i open just one ticker any additional info i reply on email,its been 48h since no response its to much.Im also with contract with freedom 1 year.

Look 2 years with freedom were amazing i didnt the only problem i had is was with one video before some week,i was contacted by Perrie so we resolve that with no problem,i have been paid until today every cent of earnings,but we need much support not like this.
Let me put it this way as you seemed to have missed the point I made previously - Both Freedom and YouTube are legally allowed to keep any outstanding money owed to you if your channel is terminated by either Freedom or YouTube. While they might not keep it in your case, as this is dealt with via a case by case basis I am just outlining why they may not of paid you. Also in regards to this your earnings for January wouldn't have been paid to you yet anyway as the payment date for revenue earned during January is at the end of this month.

In regards to the contact time for Freedom, due to amount of people that are signed up to the Freedom Network it normally takes them around 48-72 hours to respond to a ticket - I personally don't think this is bad on their part, especially owing to the amount of tickets and emails they must get on a day to day basis. Also in these regards, both on the revenue and termination unfortunately it doesn't matter how long you are with the MCN for, YouTube suspended / terminated your account.

lindi

Rising User
Mar 27, 2016
if the same channel was associated with adsense...i will get the january and february...so if you finalized earnings adsense pay you,so i really dont now why they would denied payment that were finalized.Anyway better to ask the support for everything.From u r part thanks for u r answers.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
But if your channel was terminated then even though the payments might have been finalised both YouTube and Freedom do have the right to not pay this - either to the Network or to you. Due to your channel breaking the agreement made with YouTube / Freedom / Adsense. Your most welcome on the answers and I hope that our support team are able to help you further

lindi

Rising User
Mar 27, 2016
and its been 3days with no response....this is not good...anyway its anyway to disable monetization for some time when im with freedom ?

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
and its been 3days with no response....this is not good...anyway its anyway to disable monetization for some time when im with freedom ?
You can't completely turn this off though when you upload your content onto YouTube if you just don't touch the monetisation heading on the uploader section then theoretically they shouldn't have ads in. Though it is possible that even though you don't place them in, they might still appear on your videos as your running through Freedom's adsense as such they may automatically place ads on your videos.