GAMEREVOLUTION

Renowned User
Jul 18, 2014
Studley
WrestlelutionUK
I am 42 years old and have been gaming since i was 8 years old. I picked up my first console when i was 8 a true classic Atari 2600 which i used to play together with my cousins. Later in life i became a massive collector at one stage i have 90 consoles and only had 17 games missing from a complete boxed with instructions Sega Megadrive collection.

I also had a video games shop which i was doing well with gaming all through the day and selling. But this is where everything changed the building i was in was condemned which meant i had to find a new place, but the rent was way to much for me to afford. Then a little light came when i was poached by Gamestation. I worked therefor 8 years until Gamestation was set for bankruptcy which meant again i could do the thing i loved i ended up selling Vacuum Cleaners, but i still had my collection and youtube channel.

I then got married which was a fantastic but then life catches up to you bills etc and i had to get rid of my collection and was just left with my Xbox 360 and now only Xbox One, but i still had my channel which was going great had 500 subs by this time but then my wife fell pregnant i gave up my gaming room to my young daughter and had to sell my mic, camera and game capture box.

So i have still been playing games but not sharing but now my daughter is 4 i want to come back and share my content

and i am dedicating the channel to my second love wrestling games which people seem to love more and as i have been watching wrestling for 30+ years it is only natural.

I will of course

Play modern games like COD: MW, Division 2, GOW 2, Sea Of Thieves etc

I also have a special day where i play only Retro Games as a Blast From The Past.

I WOULD LOVE PEOPLE TO CHECK THE CHANNEL & GIVE ME SUGGESTIONS ON HOW TOO GROW NOW I AM BACK

YOU DON'T HAVE TO SUB

Last edited: