Solved My Revenue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

battalefendi

New User
Aug 1, 2017
I have 46 dollars in my freedom balance but we disassociated with Freedom. Now, freedom doesn't take me back because of copyright. Is there a way for me to get my revenue from the Freedom?

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
You'll be paid any outstanding earnings while you were in Freedom! by the normal payment schedule unless you were unlinked for copyright issues. When were you unlinked and did you disassociate yourself or did Freedom! unlink you?

Upvote 0

battalefendi

New User
Aug 1, 2017
You'll be paid any outstanding earnings while you were in Freedom! by the normal payment schedule unless you were unlinked for copyright issues. When were you unlinked and did you disassociate yourself or did Freedom! unlink you?

I disassociated myself two months ago and I would return two weeks ago but my monetization was closed, Freedom said me come when it opens. Youtube opened it and I applied, Freedom said me that we cannot be partners because of copyright issues today.

Upvote 0

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
Even when your channel is no longer with Freedom! you still have access to your Freedom! dashboard and should still be paid as usual (see https://freedom.support.tm/hc/en-us/articles/236023168-When-do-I-get-paid-by-Freedom- ). Your December earnings should have been paid at the end of February.

There is a chance that YouTube withheld the earnings if they canceled your monetization due to copyright infringements but this is quite rare

Upvote 0

battalefendi

New User
Aug 1, 2017
Even when your channel is no longer with Freedom! you still have access to your Freedom! dashboard and should still be paid as usual (see https://freedom.support.tm/hc/en-us/articles/236023168-When-do-I-get-paid-by-Freedom- ). Your December earnings should have been paid at the end of February.

There is a chance that YouTube withheld the earnings if they canceled your monetization due to copyright infringements but this is quite rare

But the problem is that PayPal isn't available in my country.

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
You can use Tipalti in that case though it does come with some additional fees. See this article about it, if you choose to use it this article will help.
Don't forget that the Tipalti payment requires those using it to have had 200,000 views in the last 30 days. If that isn't applicable then Freedom would still hold onto the money, until a applicable paypal account, or payment method could be determined

Reactions: LW
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.