JockeH

New User
Jul 9, 2016
YouTube
Hello My name is Joachim Hoffsten or JockeH Im a gamer from Sweden and I have made a Youtube Channel calld JockeH where I wanna share the games i love. my dream has always been to be a Youtuber but its relly Hard Work this is my 2 or third channel attempt to be a youtuber and i hope i will succseed.

Why i wanna be a youtuber?
i cant see my self working whit my desk whit my computer all the day in the rest of my life thats why i wanna do what i love youtube.

So please Help my dream Come True and Subscribe and like some of my videos.

Twitter: Joachim715h

Youtube <3
JockeH

When i wrote this i was on 8 Subscribers

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello My name is Joachim Hoffsten or JockeH Im a gamer from Sweden and I have made a Youtube Channel calld JockeH where I wanna share the games i love. my dream has always been to be a Youtuber but its relly Hard Work this is my 2 or third channel attempt to be a youtuber and i hope i will succseed.

Why i wanna be a youtuber?
i cant see my self working whit my desk whit my computer all the day in the rest of my life thats why i wanna do what i love youtube.

So please Help my dream Come True and Subscribe and like some of my videos.

Twitter: Joachim715h

Youtube <3
JockeH

When i wrote this i was on 8 Subscribers
What do you enjoy the most about being a gamer Jocke? Working on youtube would be a dream come true for a lot of people ^^

Chartay

New User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
britishland
YouTube
Basically my life as a youtuber is.

Wake up at 8 AM
"I'm going to make a video now!"
Set up everything
"Maybe I should watch one video first to brighten up my mood-"
After one video
"Maybe another-"
Starts full on bingewatching a random channel.
Realizes it has gone past 5 PM
Can't bother making a video today

dragoonfire

Respected User
Jul 2, 2016
YouTube
Hey welcome to the forums buddy! Check me out as well you have some awesome material! Hope you like the site and stay strong. BTW I cuss A LOT in my videos so be prepared for that if you look at my channel! :) Good luck buddy!