Community Team
Community Team!
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
May 19, 2017
London
YouTube
GallopCrush1983
My live stream has got revoked because I stream a My Little Pony commentary/reaction.

YouTube blocked me form Live streaming when it was commentary with criticism and commentary with criticism is fair use.

I did dispute and Hasbro Studios, LLC is Monetising the video.

What is hard that I can't tell when my live streaming will be back and I can't even see how long I got.

My account is in good standing tho.

MrDJSilva

Administrator
Administrator
Freedom! Member
My live stream has got revoked because I stream a My Little Pony commentary/reaction.

YouTube blocked me form Live streaming when it was commentary with criticism and commentary with criticism is fair use.

What is hard that I can't tell when my live streaming will be back and I can't even see how long I got.

Hopefully, the issue is solved now but according to the help forums it be like 90 days

Live stream restrictions last for 90 days or until the associated issue(s) are resolved. You can check your channel's access to live streaming here. To see which of these issues is affecting your access to live streaming, you can check your channel's events page. Live matches to other live content cannot be appealed, so please stream carefully. Source

DraycosDragon

Respected User
Freedom! Member

I don't think that is your fault. Seems that lately YouTube has been letting basically ANYONE (especially companies) claim content on YouTube's site for the past 3 to 5 years now roughly. I believe it is one of the reasons most YouTubers have left YouTube and/or switched to Twitch streams. I know because I'm one of those who left YouTube for Twitch (not for the same reason but it is 1 of the minor reasons for me. I left YouTube because of how horribly the YouTube site and admins and their bots have been treating me and all of the friends i met through YouTube... the ad-pocolypse, the whole "needs to be watchable for people around age of 5" rule that Minx had pointed out a few years ago, the MULTIPLE videos I have made in the past that suddenly got warnings or flags after like nearly 5 years of most of the videos being there... the list goes on and on). It's those many reasons that people have been leaving YouTube more and more the last few years.

So yeah... I don't think it's your fault. It's either YouTube's own bots, admins, or the company's bots/admins (companies seem to love using bots to do their dirty work like that)