My legs are killing me...

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
When you go from no exercise, to spending hours a day in Virtual Reality, ducking, crouching, dodging, and stuff...
It really is a workout.
My my back and legs are sore as hell from all this. And every night... I just put on the headset and do it again...

VR is no joke... Its real... I feel like Ive been beaten up by drones... rofl

Reactions: TwilightPrinze

Kratos Aurion

You Earnestly believe you could defeat me?
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
YouTube
When you go from no exercise, to spending hours a day in Virtual Reality, ducking, crouching, dodging, and stuff...
It really is a workout.
My my back and legs are sore as hell from all this. And every night... I just put on the headset and do it again...

VR is no joke... Its real... I feel like Ive been beaten up by drones... rofl

Yeah I've seen you playing a lot of VR games lately on steam. It must be a lot of fun :D

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
Yeah I've seen you playing a lot of VR games lately on steam. It must be a lot of fun :D
Oh yeah, I play every chance I get.
I cant even keep up with all the games that have come out... theres hundreds of them already...
I swear though... Someone is gonna have a heart attack with this thing... Some of this stuff is really freaky.

Reactions: Kratos Aurion

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
I am training my legs with Pokemon Go and man do those muscles grow XD
Lol... Man that game is everywhere... I mean... It got super popular... Im quite surprised! I tried it once... Got a Squirtle...

But last few times I tried it I drove all the way to work and didnt find a single pokemon... I dont think the game doesnt like me driving and pokemon hunting... lol

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Lol... Man that game is everywhere... I mean... It got super popular... Im quite surprised! I tried it once... Got a Squirtle...

But last few times I tried it I drove all the way to work and didnt find a single pokemon... I dont think the game doesnt like me driving and pokemon hunting... lol
Ahaha, yea i am too addicted to it haha, now level 23 and went to a special pokemon hunting place yesterday with a group of friends. When we came there is was crazy! Hundreds of people and all of sudden someone shouted MACHAMP and the whole crowd was making a run for it XD
But to be honest yea i followed like a sheep and caught it. The place was infested with good pokemon and rare's spawning every hour so now my legs are killing me lol

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
Ahaha, yea i am too addicted to it haha, now level 23 and went to a special pokemon hunting place yesterday with a group of friends. When we came there is was crazy! Hundreds of people and all of sudden someone shouted MACHAMP and the whole crowd was making a run for it XD
But to be honest yea i followed like a sheep and caught it. The place was infested with good pokemon and rare's spawning every hour so now my legs are killing me lol
Wow... yeah that sounds pretty fun if there are lots of other people lol...
I wonder if there are gatherings like that where I live...

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Wow... yeah that sounds pretty fun if there are lots of other people lol...
I wonder if there are gatherings like that where I live...
Maybe try and search populair pokemon go places on the web? I came to note of this spot here in The Netherlands trough a Facebook for Dutch Pokemon go players saying it was a good spot and showed screens of what they caught and such and it was well worth it haha :p