OnlyUltimate

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 6, 2016
London
www.youtube.com
YouTube
OnlyUltimateYT
After a year long break and my return, during the past couple of days my channel has been picking up in views and watch time. My subscriber count is still decreasing but that is expected due the length of my break.

My goal for 2019 is to become a YouTube partner again, and I know I'll do it! What are your goals for the new year?

Frontier Forge

Rising User
Jan 20, 2019
YouTube
My goal is to get some Bladesmithing videos going this year. I've been blacksmithing for about 2 years now but have been making small project stuff. I'm hoping to get a tomahawk video this week.

LvngLegacy

New User
Feb 19, 2019
YouTube
Sounds good. My goal for this year is to hit 10k subs so I can get access to the YT creator studio in the city. I think that will be a great way to meet other successful youtubers and grow my brand even faster. I been doing everything I can think of even joining forums like this and googling other strategies and watching other vids on growth.

Reactions: MattH

MattH

New User
Feb 23, 2019
Canada, Ontario
YouTube
Sounds good. My goal for this year is to hit 10k subs so I can get access to the YT creator studio in the city. I think that will be a great way to meet other successful youtubers and grow my brand even faster. I been doing everything I can think of even joining forums like this and googling other strategies and watching other vids on growth.

You're doing the right things, just remain consistent! Networking and collaborating are among the most effective things you can do for your channel.

Mar 26, 2019
YouTube
Your Goals sounds great, We wish you good luck and hope you reach your Goals.

Our Goals are 500 Subscribers and a big community :) we are a new Chanell and have small Goals i hope we do this at this Year