Solved My channel requirements are good for Freedom?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Hi. I want to ask on here. My current channel are good for Freedom Network/Partnership?

Here is my Youtube channel name: Turkish Brony Gamer
Hey,

Whether your channel can be accepted can only really be checked by you. Go to your YouTube features page and see whether you are in good standing (Meaning you have not a single copyright or community guidelines strike on YouTube), have not many content ID claims, an active channel and monetisation enabled through the YPP or AdSense. If you have no strikes, copyright content and not many strikes you should be fine.

Upvote 0

Erdem Alsırt

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2017
Aydın - Didim
YouTube
TBronyGamer
Hey,

Whether your channel can be accepted can only really be checked by you. Go to your YouTube features page and see whether you are in good standing (Meaning you have not a single copyright or community guidelines strike on YouTube), have not many content ID claims, an active channel and monetisation enabled through the YPP or AdSense. If you have no strikes, copyright content and not many strikes you should be fine.
My channel status here and also total videos and views and subscriber count... What do you think about My current channel status and subs and views and anothers for Freedom?
upload_2017-2-21_17-51-20.png
upload_2017-2-21_17-51-55.png

My laptop specs:

CPU: Intel core i7 4720HQ running at 3.67 GHZ (4 core, 8 thread Haswell) (Almost same as i7 4790K)
GPU: AMD R9 M265X (2 GB GDDR5) same as AMD R7 250 by the desktop version.
RAM: 16 GB DDR3 (1600 MHZ)
Keyboard: Single light bright keyboard white light.
Integrated laptop speakers: Harman/Kardon made in Germany. And also good at bass.
Webcam: Logitech C920 HD pro Webcam (H.264 recording support)
Headset: Logitech G230
Integrated laptop webcam: 0.8 Megapixels 720p 30 FPS.

Upvote 0

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
My channel status here and also total videos and views and subscriber count... What do you think about My current channel status and subs and views and anothers for Freedom?
View attachment 18236
View attachment 18238

My laptop specs:

CPU: Intel core i7 4720HQ running at 3.67 GHZ (4 core, 8 thread Haswell) (Almost same as i7 4790K)
GPU: AMD R9 M265X (2 GB GDDR5) same as AMD R7 250 by the desktop version.
RAM: 16 GB DDR3 (1600 MHZ)
Keyboard: Single light bright keyboard white light.
Integrated laptop speakers: Harman/Kardon made in Germany. And also good at bass.
Webcam: Logitech C920 HD pro Webcam (H.264 recording support)
Headset: Logitech G230
Integrated laptop webcam: 0.8 Megapixels 720p 30 FPS.
You will need to enable monetisation to be able to join Freedom.

Upvote 0

Erdem Alsırt

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2017
Aydın - Didim
YouTube
TBronyGamer
Hey,

By the way Monetisation it can't be enabled because, I don't have adsense and credit card. I'm 17 years old. If i can applied by Freedom, my montisation can become enabled?

Upvote 0

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
By the way Monetisation it can't be enabled because, I don't have adsense and credit card. I'm 17 years old. If i can applied by Freedom, my montisation can become enabled?
You will need to have it enabled to join. If you're not able to enable it through AdSense there's sadly no way for you to get into Freedom.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.