Music dominates my life

Christina Kersten

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
I listen to music so much and I honestly don't know what I'd do without it! I only wish I had more time because there's so much good music out there but no way to listen to all of them! And music really helps to pass the time too. It makes car rides enjoyable and makes running fun! So how often do you listen to music and does it dominate your life like it does mine? What type of music do you listen to? Personally, I'm into indie/alternative and sometimes dubstep/dance, but really I listen to all times of music. I'm more into non-mainstream music.

Reactions: Koala_Steamed

Nerd

Apr 22, 2014
Lithuania
YouTube
ConfusedNerdTV
I listen to lots of music, pretty much anytime I dont need my 100% attention somewhere else I will have music on :) Only times I dont listen to music is when im in school and when im sleeping xD (with some exceptions)

As for what type of music, I'm into Rock, JRock and Jpop.

Stretch AdventureKS

That Skeleton!
Freedom! Member
Sep 4, 2014
YouTube
Well I am more into game soundtracks or songs that have a video game style to them. I don't listen to radio or anything pop.
If we are talking about game soundtracks, there can be some really really beautiful ones, and I keep listening.

Stretch AdventureKS

That Skeleton!
Freedom! Member
Sep 4, 2014
YouTube
Skyrim theme <3

Definitely :D While I am probably one of the few out here that has not played Skyrim for more than 1000+ hours, I can definitely say that I spent most of my time listening to Skyrim soundtracks when it got released, especially really good when reading a book back then.

One that is stuck in my head at this time is ''Always on My Mind'' from Kingdom Hearts since I finished the game recently, and it's just so beautiful.

Varlais Alata

Rising User
Jun 15, 2017
YouTube
OMG OMG OMG OMG. I love music. Music is my drug. I stay up just to listen to it, I prefer listening to it, than listening to people. (For real, but I'm too nice to tell people to **** off xD) I don't like mainstream music while it's mainstream, but once it's about 3-4 years old, I love it x3 My music library is near 900 songs now, I usually get to be a "dj" when I'm invited to parties :D There are some songs I wanna die listening to x3 Some songs make me never wanna die ;-; oh music, is the best thing to ever exist in the entire library of things that have ever existed.