Other Milestone Multiple milestones achieved.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Hello everyone

Just thought I would make this post to outline some of my recent achievements that I have accomplished on YouTube over the past few months.

I have to say we have hit the following milestones : -

- We now have over 220 subscribers to the channel which is absolutely amazing, and I want to say a massive thank you to anyone and everyone that has supported the channel during this time, I truly enjoy making content and will continue to do this for as long as I am able.

- We also have hit over 28,000 total views for the channel and a total of 1,442 watch time hours which equates to just over 60 days, which is wonderful to see. I'm hoping we can continue to push this and the next milestone I would like to see if 250 subscribers and 30,000 and who knows maybe I might do another giveaway at that time, but who knows

- In addition to that one of my older videos now have a total of 7,500 views, and is my highest and most watched video to date - while I have to say I don't think this video is my best quality as it was filmed before I had my current set up I do appreciate the continued support.

Last but not least I have also achieved a upload milestone of over 300 videos, which is spectacular and just goes to show my love for games.

I want to also say a quick thank you for everyone who has supported the channel and look forward to what the future may bring

Alex Ecker

Respected User
Mar 15, 2017
Wadena, Minnesota
YouTube
imReactss
Hello everyone

Just thought I would make this post to outline some of my recent achievements that I have accomplished on YouTube over the past few months.

I have to say we have hit the following milestones : -

- We now have over 220 subscribers to the channel which is absolutely amazing, and I want to say a massive thank you to anyone and everyone that has supported the channel during this time, I truly enjoy making content and will continue to do this for as long as I am able.

- We also have hit over 28,000 total views for the channel and a total of 1,442 watch time hours which equates to just over 60 days, which is wonderful to see. I'm hoping we can continue to push this and the next milestone I would like to see if 250 subscribers and 30,000 and who knows maybe I might do another giveaway at that time, but who knows

- In addition to that one of my older videos now have a total of 7,500 views, and is my highest and most watched video to date - while I have to say I don't think this video is my best quality as it was filmed before I had my current set up I do appreciate the continued support.

Last but not least I have also achieved a upload milestone of over 300 videos, which is spectacular and just goes to show my love for games.

I want to also say a quick thank you for everyone who has supported the channel and look forward to what the future may bring
Congrats!