Community MrDJSilva Re Introduction in the Freedom! Community

MrDJSilva

Administrator
Administrator
Freedom! Member
lho.png

Haii Freedom! Community!!!!

I've been gone from the Freedom! Community for a while now, which many old faces that i recognize and of course many new faces nowadays too. So i thought i may well reintroduce myself to the community. So since i started getting back into youtube stuff, i thought about coming back to Freedom! even though i have been a big critic on how the community is run but maybe i can help make it better too so who knows? So, Abit of storytime for the newfaces, I am a former moderator for MGN and also a former moderator for Freedom! discord server in the Alex, Jake and Laynor era's - I like calling them eras okay they all brought something new to the table :D

Okay now ill let you know all about me aha i guess, so im 26 years old (i legit want to cry about my age now like seriously) and im from Australia. I am getting back into making videos after focusing on streaming on twitch for the past year however out of the two i still think youtube still has the better platform. I'll mostly make content on gaming, tutorials, music and i also plan to do irl streaming on youtube and mostly build a tight relationship with my audience.

Reason for coming back to the community is, of course, is to share my content, but also to reach out with other creators for projects i got planned and also to learn more about being a better content creator as i have put barriers on myself by not working with others and once i get things active again then hopefully i can work with some of you guys! :)

Anyways here's my introduction and yeah :p

Geist

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 22, 2014
YouTube
WanderingVA
I most likely don't speak for everyone, but I do welcome you to the forums.
If you happen to have any questions we might answer, let us know.
We aren't psychic... Yet.

Geist

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 22, 2014
YouTube
WanderingVA
We do need that power then we be able to tell what community guidelines are for youtube without being so vague :eek:OO
Very true, the only thing that gets youtube's hackles in a bunch is wrongthink in politics.
If you avoid that hot topic, youtube's overlords will overlook you.