FFF Motm ! Giveaway and newsletter, soon ~!

Nerd

Apr 22, 2014
Lithuania
YouTube
ConfusedNerdTV

Hello once again everyone, good to see you're back for a dose of weekly goodness of FFF :D
I'd like to quickly remind you here that next week we will not be having FFF as the monthly news letter will be taking over, so keep an eye out for that ;)

To start this off

I would like to once again congratulate @Deathlake for being picked as the Member of the month of April ! If you're interested in becoming the next Motm or know someone who would be a great choice, let us know :)
Also if you've yet to check out the Motm thread of this month, it can be found Right Here !

Next month May be great

As we are already wrapping up the month of April it is also unfortunately time to wrap up on the Aprils giveaway. If you are interested in a chance to win $100 value of goodies, better hurry ! Only couple of days left before the deadline.
What are you doing still reading this, Click Here and go join the giveaway while you can !
https://freedom.community.tm/forums/freedom-crypto.466/
Achievements time ! :D

Do you guys actually like these mentions and read them or is it becoming a bit fake already ? I would really like to hear some opinions on this in the replies :)
On to the mentions now !

First up is one of our newer members @tovah ! Waking up to see a 100 views after a single night is pretty cool :) Would love to wake up to such surprises more often ! Check out his thread Here.

Next up is @MrGengisar Shimazu who is an example for all of us with his dedication to upload 450 videos in a span of two and a half years. Definitely not an easy task. Lets congratulate him in his thread Here.

And lastly, a veteran of the forums @Kratos Aurion and his "pretty significant" milestone of 2000 subscribers :) Congrats to you my man ! Check out the thread Here.

So that's it for another week, which do you think was the most deserving of our mentions? We are also looking to showcase the very best of your contributions to the forums, so if you have a tip, resource, service, milestone or introduction thread that you think should be showcased then please don't hesitate to get in touch!

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
thank you for mentioning me

100 views over a single night, that's pretty good, especially for the size of your channel. May I ask why you thought nobody would see it? Was it the type of content that it was or a unfortunate schedule time or something else?

fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ftw :)

If you are able to make a suitable expanded version of that acronym, I don't know what I would do. First we had the "FFF", then the "FFS" for a few weeks and now the "fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff"

tovah

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 25, 2018
YouTube
100 views over a single night, that's pretty good, especially for the size of your channel. May I ask why you thought nobody would see it? Was it the type of content that it was or a unfortunate schedule time or something else?

If you are able to make a suitable expanded version of that acronym, I don't know what I would do. First we had the "FFF", then the "FFS" for a few weeks and now the "fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff"
because my news videos are known to get low views thats why also i was going to post it on my news channel but it way too important