Motivational Quotes

Varlais Alata

Rising User
Jun 15, 2017
YouTube
I apologize if there's already a thread like this, I poked around and couldn't find any so.. just decided to make one :p

I'm sure all of us, at least once in a while, don't feel so pumped up to take on that new project or finish the task that's necessary to further the growth of our channel.
After all, YouTube is a constant grind, and grinding does wear one down after a while.

So here are a few quotes I remind myself of when I'm not feeling too motivated to keep going.

1. When you get tired, learn to rest, not to quit.
2. You're only as strong as your next move.
3. If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you.
4. Be stubborn about your goals, and flexible about your methods.
5. The wolf on the hill is not as hungry as the wolf climbing the hill.

What about you? Do you have any quotes you admire/ keep in mind as a reminder to keep pushing forward? :) Please share them!

Reactions: Fourth Wall Games

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
While I could setup a bot or just post random quotes it wouldn't really have meaning. So after some searching through the interwebs here are some that I believe can help youtubers:

"Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence."

"Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time."

"It always seems impossible until it's done."

ninjajou10

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 2, 2015
Latvia
YouTube
ninjajou10
1. ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!
2. Never give up!!!
3. I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was!!! (pokemon reference)
4. I like moincaaft! :p:D:p;):p
5. I wanna beat DanTDM and Jacksepticeye.
6. There's gonna be a new age of youtube gamers! The Jou age!!!!!!!!