Motivation for youtube

Refoc

New User
Mar 23, 2017
YouTube
Something that is bad for every small youtuber is the motivation...I personally have the motivation right now but i KNOW there will be times i won't...Well my main motivation is just to keep going. After losing someone from my family i realised that life is short and you just gotta aim for the goal! I have insane problems monetizing my vids because i had another account (which i deleted) and now it don't let me because it has the same info(yada yada..).. Yes even tho i don't like to admit it and i don't wanna feel like a sellout Money is a big thing in life and i would lie if i would say that i wouldn't want it...But main focus is not the Money it's the content and the support from everyone!
Well as a small youtuber trying to grow
I HOPE EVERYONE REACHES THEYR GOALS
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

The Eternal Dreamers

Founder of the band "the dreamers"
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Oct 29, 2014
www.theetenraldreamersl.com
YouTube
motivation can be hard even for mid-sized youtubers and even channels that are very large. the thing to keep asking yourself is why you do youtube. if it's for the money, that could end for any of many reasons. you need to do youtube because you love connecting with and building a community. community is why youtube has grown to be as big as it is

Reactions: Refoc

Gaara406

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 11, 2014
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
YouTube
I've been doing youtube now for over three years and the amount of times I've lost motivation and scrapped my channel and started over is too many to count now. I found that I was constantly trying to be someone I wasn't and found myself making content that I actually hated making but I was making it because I thought that was what people wanted to see.
Well, recently I thought **** it (excuse my language) and decided to just post what I like, whether it be gaming videos, haul videos, fashion videos. I want my channel to be a representation of who I am, not something controlled by a schedule or specific theme.
My advice is to just keep going, if you love doing youtube and making videos, it's easy! <3

MykieDoesStuff

Freedom! Member
Jul 28, 2016
YouTube
Agent_Proxy
Be energetic! Eat some healthy food before recording or streaming. Have fun overall!

Talking into the mic all by myself sounds weird but I'm getting a hang of it. Working on some contents later on :p

Also find some friends to record with, friends always helps!