Most Played Game?

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Just a simple question for you all: what's your most played game?
For me that is Final Fantasy XIV wich is also my main game on my Youtube channel. I have been playing it daily since release day back in 2013 so i think i am far beyond the 500H on that game. Play it daily for at least 2H a day :p

Reactions: Tom Cryer

Tom Cryer

Feb 13, 2016
YouTube
5k+ hours on gmod lol.
whoa xD[DOUBLEPOST=1487953290][/DOUBLEPOST]
Probably Age of Empires II or Minecarft, usually I play a game I like and stick with it for quite a few years.
awesome. I love sticking with a game as well.[DOUBLEPOST=1487953343][/DOUBLEPOST]
Team Fortress 2 because when I got my computer I had no money for any other games. I have around 500+ on the computer and I don't know how much on Xbox. But currently I play a lot of World of Warcraft and Overwatch.
TF2 is the same for me. i only have 150+ though.

Reactions: StormMoreno

Kratos Aurion

You Earnestly believe you could defeat me?
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
YouTube
The MMO Star Wars Galaxies or maybe Super Smash Bros Brawl.

1000s of hours were put into each. No idea which one has more or the exact number of hours.

Tom Cryer

Feb 13, 2016
YouTube
yeah I also don't play anymore and made it to 2.5k hours,

for a single player game, probably disgaea 4 or skyrim
okay, awesome[DOUBLEPOST=1488036856][/DOUBLEPOST]
The MMO Star Wars Galaxies or maybe Super Smash Bros Brawl.

1000s of hours were put into each. No idea which one has more or the exact number of hours.
wow. i havent even got close to 1000 hours on any game.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Hmm thats rather difficult on one singular game (not counted remasters) it would probably be Skyrim, I put a good 300+ hours into that to max out everything and have great fun with all the DLC's when it first came out. Though if we were talking about a singular game and counting remasters and remakes of it across consoles then probably Resident Evil 4 as I've played that on 3 consoles and played through it what feels like thousands of times

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
For I guess the most played game is Overwatch...I have played that game I guess for 700 hours in total till now

C

Corpfox

Reactions: Marsh2907

hmforall

New User
Freedom! Member
Oct 26, 2016
I kinda started playing a game I didn't like to get closer to my boyfriend.... Now I got a ***load of hours in it (for my time). And now I like it a lot ^^