Gaming Mortal Kombat XL - THE MOST BRUTAL FATALITIES in REVERSE | PC 60 FPS HD | 2017

iLoveB1rds

New User
Freedom! Member
Dec 11, 2016
YouTube

I hope you enjoyed the video! Don't forget to check other videos of my Channel and Subscribe!

PS: Sorry for the AUDIO issues!

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Please note that you should not be advertising / linking your videos in this section of the forum - You are more than welcome to post your videos in the "promote yourself" section of the forum but there should be no promotion in the "discussion" threads as per the sectional rules which I shall outline below : -
Some things to do in the discussion sections:
  • Discuss what the section is about if Gaming Discussion Section, Discuss gaming. Movie Discussion, movies, etc.
  • Ask for suggestions on what to watch/read, or suggest something you like to others.
  • Share your thoughts and opinion in written form.
  • Meet and interact with like minded individuals
Things you should not do in the discussion sections:
  • No advertising Links (No links to your own channel, videos or social media.)
  • No requesting feedback, subscribers, likes, views, etc.
  • Raging, swearing, disrespecting others and in general being mad (Please remember that people state their own opinions here)
  • No Inappropriate Content(Lets not discuss anything that's rated 18+, because this is family friendly forums.)
  • General Discussion is not for support questions please post in General Support.
I shall get this moved across to the correct section for you so you don't have to repost it