Status
Not open for further replies.

AreebSK

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 16, 2016
YouTube
Hello. My channel name is Chaos Gaming. I have a few videos that I always had monetized from the start. In my video manager, they always had the green "dollar" sign. Now, I checked back and none of the videos have the dollar sign. The videos still have ads but there is no sign. When I try to monetize them again, it monetizes some and doesnt do the most recent ones giving me an error saying cannot monetise or something...

My older videos do get monetised, but when I refresh the page, the green dollar sign is gone from all videos again!

Please help me. Check if my videos are monetised or not. Is this a bug or what??

Thanks for helping me!

AreebSK

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 16, 2016
YouTube
This has been happening to me. It won't let me monetize the videos I uploaded today. It's happening to some other people I know. YouTube needs to get it together.
Hey man, I just came back from school and see the sign is back. Now all my videos are monetised again!

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
As the issue has been fixed for you I shall mark the thread as solved for now. If you have any further issue don't hesitate to get in contact.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.