Official Moderators will be answering your questions on Freedom! Central

Are you excited for the first official Mod Live stream?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kan

Superman
Freedom! Member
Jan 4, 2014
Metropolis
www.youtube.com
YouTube
AndrewKanFilm
Hello, Freedom! Family,

On the 20th of September 2015 at 7 A.M. Central time, Freedom! Forum moderators are doing a live stream where we answer your questions live! This will be the first event of this kind and we are very excited to bring this to you! Ask your questions as replies below, and of course we ask you keep to the forum rules!

We will also have a section where we answer chat questions!

We hope to see you on the 20th!

Thank,

-Freedom Community Interaction Divison

Bee

Chief Creative Director of Optimize Group Ltd
Freedom! Member
Apr 20, 2014
California
optimizegroupltd.com
YouTube
I'm pretty sure we are only answering forums and general freedom questions, GFX may not exactly be within our field of expertise :p

Featured Designer hype? You know I'm always asking about that.. and ofc everyone is gonna want you guys to talk about the chat and when we can expect it back... we get lonely ;_;

Reactions: Nuke

antonioblanco7r

New User
Sep 13, 2015
well, im a new guy here, and i hope this forum can help small and new youtube channel to grow more. so glad i can be a member of FREEDOM family yay !!!!!;)[DOUBLEPOST=1442169576][/DOUBLEPOST]btw, how can i put my youtube channel here ?? ehehe please HELP :D

Nerd

Apr 22, 2014
Lithuania
YouTube
ConfusedNerdTV
well, im a new guy here, and i hope this forum can help small and new youtube channel to grow more. so glad i can be a member of FREEDOM family yay !!!!!;)[DOUBLEPOST=1442169576][/DOUBLEPOST]btw, how can i put my youtube channel here ?? ehehe please HELP :D
Here is how to add subscribe button https://freedom.community.tm/thread...below-your-signature-as-of-april-2015.127600/

Please only ask questions for the stream in this thread that are not answered in FAQ https://freedom.community.tm/forums/frequently-asked-questions.23/ :)

McGahan

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Dec 27, 2013
YouTube
McGahan96

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Hello, Freedom! Family,

On the 20th of September 2015 at 7 A.M. Central time, Freedom! Forum moderators are doing a live stream where we answer your questions live! This will be the first event of this kind and we are very excited to bring this to you! Ask your questions as replies below, and of course we ask you keep to the forum rules!

We will also have a section where we answer chat questions!

We hope to see you on the 20th!

Thank,

-Freedom Community Interaction Divison
Awesome idea! I will definitely tune in and maybe some questions :)

Reactions: Bee and Kan

DecrepitSundew3

Freedom! Member
May 7, 2015
South Africa
YouTube
DecrepitSundew3
[Q] Hey all mods! Could you guys and girls say when the next update about 2.0 will be coming? I'm not asking what is will exactly be like, I'm asking when you guys will discuss it again?
I posted this here too because, ya know, visibility logic haha :p

Status
Not open for further replies.