Gaming Minecraft Roleplay Channel to Take YouTube by Storm

TheOrangeTurtle

New User
Dec 21, 2018
YouTube
I'm The Orange Turtle. I've always wanted to become a Content creator because I like the sense of being there for people when they are down. Making YouTube videos has always made me feel like I had a family, even though the real one I have is broken down and separated. The experience of making YouTube videos makes me feel like I'm the CEO of one large company, however, I don't just remove the Headphone Jack for the inconvenience and money of others, I want to be one of the friendliest channels in the world, and to help others in many different ways. I hope to raise money for charities such as Autism Research and Saint Jude's research Hospital. I want to inspire others, and continue to inspire to strive for the better, and to always do the right thing, even if you get nothing out of it.
Consider subscribing so we can reach our goals.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: VoiaGmer

VoiaGmer

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 27, 2015
YouTube
D_JW_R
Welcome! Definitely an awesome reason to become a content creator, very respectable of you. With that attitude and determination, you're gonna go places, so keep it up! :D

ColeTheSloth

New User
Dec 20, 2018
YouTube
Happy to see your dedication! As said above I hope to see your channel grow and take over youtube! Enjoy your stay here at Freedom!

Geist

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 22, 2014
YouTube
WanderingVA
Welcome to the forums.
I've always seen auditions posted for MC roleplays, wasn't sure if it was still even a thing.
If it works for you, keep up the good work.