Gaming Mighty Turtle looking for Mighty Collab

Mighty Turtle

Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2016
YouTube
I have asmall channel of 23 subs, but I am looking to collaborate with someone or maybe a few people, I have plenty of games to choose from, I am looking at getting back into war thunder, and world of warships, I play mostly 7 days to die at the moment, and I have been starting to play fortnites battle royal game mode..

I do have other games to, but it's not an extensive list, I will be working on getting more over the coming weeks, if you are interested, but, have different games, let me know, I am looking for some new games to put on the channel as well..

Come check me out if you are interested: https://www.youtube.com/user/ramdelav

RBLXLORD

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 12, 2017
YouTube
I got some 7 days to die. Was thinking about recording it a while back but never got the chance. I can play if you'd like!

Mighty Turtle

Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2016
YouTube
I got some 7 days to die. Was thinking about recording it a while back but never got the chance. I can play if you'd like!
I have to find another recording software, I didn't reply because bandicam started crashing while recording some of my games, tried updating it, but nope.
Seems to be just 7 days, warthunder and something else I can't think of at the moment, but I am keen, I'll sort it after work..

RBLXLORD

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 12, 2017
YouTube
I have to find another recording software, I didn't reply because bandicam started crashing while recording some of my games, tried updating it, but nope.
Seems to be just 7 days, warthunder and something else I can't think of at the moment, but I am keen, I'll sort it after work..
Cool dude hit me up and we'll play some 7 days! :D