Forums Member of the Month!

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hey Freedom Family!

It is time to announce the Member of the month!

And for this month, we have...

@Showcase One

Lets take a look at one of their videos:

Don't forget to visit their main site!

Congratulations and keep it up! :D

------

Whoever gets selected as MotM gains 100 free credits for their hard work, a special shiny badge for a month, your very own spot in our Forum Home page, a virtual round of applause, the community's love, plus a few other things. ;)

Remember, if you want to be the 'Member of the Month', you have to:

• Be active on the chat.
  • Introduce new Freedomers.
  • Creating valuable posts for the community.
  • Follow the rules.
  • Report the rule breakers!
  • Provide feedback to those who need it.
  • Engage in forum discussions.
------

2017 Members of the Month
#1 - @LW001
#2 - @Dev_J
#3 - @ONE & JULLE

------

To everyone else, do not worry, you have more months to come!
Show the community that you have what it takes to be #MotM

Best of luck to all!

Last edited:

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Has he even noticed this yet?

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Thanks Everyone for your Kind Words! This is a real surprise, I never expected to get it for the second time!
Ive been really busy lately with this web app I've been working on so coming on and seeing member of the month is a real honor (even if I was late -_-), I dont know how I didn't see it.
Hope to see you around the forums, and look out for more staff artwork ;)

You may notice my channel only has one video (my others are unlisted) that is since i'm shifting my focus at the moment and putting together a whole new brand. Ill keep you updated.

Last edited:
May 20, 2017
xin chào tôi là thành viên mới.có ai cho tôi hỏi .Tín dụng làm gì mà nhiều thế kia. cảm ơn ai hướng dẫn thành viên mới đi nào

multigamefreakz

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2016
United Kingdom
YouTube
MultiGameFreakz
Thanks Everyone for your Kind Words! This is a real surprise, I never expected to get it for the second time!
Ive been really busy lately with this web app I've been working on so coming on and seeing member of the month is a real honor (even if I was late -_-), I dont know how I didn't see it.
Hope to see you around the forums, and look out for more staff artwork ;)

You may notice my channel only has one video (my others are unlisted) that is since i'm shifting my focus at the moment and putting together a whole new brand. Ill keep you updated.

Cant wait to see what you have been up to :)

Reactions: Showcase One

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
xin chào tôi là thành viên mới.có ai cho tôi hỏi .Tín dụng làm gì mà nhiều thế kia. cảm ơn ai hướng dẫn thành viên mới đi nào
Hello there, the credits are a way in which we can promote quality responses on the forums. We outlined an announcement about the Freedom credits here which you may want to check out. Please note that the credit system is temporary unavailable to members, as we are improving this and sorting out a few bugs that were noticed previously.

Xin chào, khoản tín dụng là một cách mà chúng tôi có thể thúc đẩy các phản hồi chất lượng trên diễn đàn. Chúng tôi vạch ra một thông báo về các khoản tín dụng Freedom ở đây mà bạn có thể muốn kiểm tra. Xin lưu ý rằng hệ thống tín dụng tạm thời không khả dụng đối với các thành viên, vì chúng tôi đang cải tiến và loại bỏ một số lỗi đã được nhận thấy trước đó.