Forums Member of the Month! (November)

Do you like the Member of the Month feature of our forums?

• Total voters

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
So I've seen past MOTMs writing posts without good formatting thanking for it a few days before "demotion" and as a person known for unoriginality I've decided to do the same.

So firstly I'll thank every member of this community for making it awesome. Also thanks to everyone who has asked questions in the past and hasn't been mad at me looking for a solution. Those are the people that get me to like helping out.

On to some personal messages:
@zeke morgan Thanks for everything and especially your continued efforts in the support section. I believe no support threads have fallen through our barrier of answers which really means a lot to me.
Thanks @Row for doing this program and featuring active members with it. It really gets active people to stay active.
Thanks to Freedom! Support for always answering me (Sometimes a bit slow but always helping).

Ending this, I hope the next MOTM will stay active and be worthy for it. I've sent in my nomination already ;)

For everyone else, you can always find me in the support section of the forums. I'll stay here for a while.
And thank you @LW001 for your continued efforts in the support section, and around the forum in general, you help has been greatly appreciated.