Forums Member of the Month 2017 #1

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hey Freedom Family!

It is time to announce the Member of the month for January 2016!

And this month's MotM is..

@LW001

Been a very active member on the forums with the lovely guides he wrote and for his help on the support threads!

Lets take a look at one of his videos!

You can check his YouTube channel here.
Follow him on Twitter here.

------

Whoever gets selected as MotM gains a special shiny badge for a month, your very own spot in our Forum Home page, a virtual round of applause, the community's love, plus a few other things. ;)

Remember, if you want to be the 'Member of the Month', you have to:

• Be active on the chat.
  • Introduce new Freedomers.
  • Creating valuable posts for the community.
  • Follow the rules.
  • Report the rule breakers!
  • Provide feedback to those who need it.
  • Engage in forum discussions.
------

To everyone else, do not worry, you have more months to come!
Show the community that you have what it takes to be #MotM

Best of luck to all!

Last edited:

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Hey Freedom Family!

It is time to announce the Member of the month for December 2016!
We have re-adjusted our schedule back to 15th of the month.

And this month's MotM is..

@LW001

Been a very active member on the forums with the lovely guides he wrote and for his help on the support threads!

Lets take a look at one of his videos!

You can check his YouTube channel here.
Follow him on Twitter here.

------

Whoever gets selected as MotM gains a special shiny badge for a month, your very own spot in our Forum Home page, a virtual round of applause, the community's love, plus a few other things. ;)

Remember, if you want to be the 'Member of the Month', you have to:

• Be active on the chat.
  • Introduce new Freedomers.
  • Creating valuable posts for the community.
  • Follow the rules.
  • Report the rule breakers!
  • Provide feedback to those who need it.
  • Engage in forum discussions.
------

To everyone else, do not worry, you have more months to come!
Show the community that you have what it takes to be #MotM

Best of luck to all!

Not sure you really meant that he's the MotM for December, otherwise I think we are a bit behind in our nominations / acceptance :p I'll just blame that one on Koala's influence.

As for @LW001 congratulations on being named Motm (again), your continued help around the forums, as well as you going the extra mile producing guides and threads for everyone to enjoy is really appreciated.

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
As for @LW001 congratulations on being named Motm (again), your continued help around the forums, as well as you going the extra mile producing guides and threads for everyone to enjoy is really appreciated.
Thanks for the nice words!

It's apparently time for me to edit my EX-MOTM Profile description.

Just a few words on the guides I've been doing lately and why I chose the support forum. Heads up: "a few words" will be my entire internet forum story lol.

As for some background information: I used to be really active in a Minecraft server forum up to about October 2016. I had 3000 posts there, 2700 of which in their Community Help section. I was pretty much the only person replying to all the threads in that forum and I was really active there. As with most things I do I'm an absolute nerd at it. So when I joined Freedom in March 2016 (almost a year wehee) I stumbled upon the forums and the discord server. On both I really wanted to help as much as I could as fast as I could. While in hindsight the discord server was a huge waste of my time (I'm still one of the top chatters there) and it broke my heart to see what that server has become, I can't say that about the forums. There's such a nice and welcoming community on here. And even though I only stay in the support section mostly I'll still try looking at other sections too every now and then. As of the guides I write that's just a weird hobby of mine that somehow helps tons of people. ;) As of right now I'm working on two guides at the same time in a legendary Google document as I've learned never to trust Xenforo drafts ever.

Without this community my life would be really different. Thanks for everything here and I can only hope the forums stay the same way in terms of moderation. Also just a quick thank you to all the Moderators, sectional moderators, community team and Admins for making these forums the place they are today.

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
@LW001, we are very glad that you are here and helping the community out as much as you are!
You definitely are a deserving holder of the MotM badge and I hope you do as much as you are now in the future!

As for the support, it is really good to see you and zeke both working really hard to solve everyone's situations as fast as possible, and ever since, there has been a drastic improvement.

Therefore, deeply, Thank You!

Reactions: LW