1. We use cookies! By continuing, you're agreeing to our cookie policy. Learn More.
  2. Collaboration is one of the best ways to grow your audience. Participate in Freedom!'s Collaboration Beta Project now!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Wondering what earned you credits on the forums? The full list has now been added here
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Remember to read the F.A.Q. before posting in the Support section/Portal!
    Dismiss Notice

Media: The Daegu Subway Fire - Beyond The Dark #7

Discussion in 'Promote Yourself!' started by MrBlank, Aug 1, 2020 at 2:46 PM.

1. MrBlank

MrBlank Member of the Month Member of the Month Freedom! Member

Forum Posts:
    The Daegu Subway Fire - Beyond The Dark #7
    (click here to watch and comment)
    The Daegu Subway Fire - Beyond The Dark #7
    Duration: 12 minutes 04 seconds
    Uploaded on Saturday at 2:46 PM by MrBlank
    Animation - YouTube
    Keywords: beyond the dark, daegu fire, daegu metro, disaster, documentry, jungangno station, kim dae han, kim dae-han, korea, mr blank, south korea, south korean fire, the daegu subway, the daegu subway fire, tradegy, true crime, true horror

2. LW001

LW001 Administrator Administrator Moderator Wiki Contributor Beta Freedom! Member

Forum Posts:
    Great video! It's actually shocking how many things apparently went wrong there, having a fire happen, not spotting it, locking people in and letting another train through is probably the worst thing you can do.
    Makes you wonder where else this could happen today as well...

3. MrBlank

MrBlank Member of the Month Member of the Month Freedom! Member

Forum Posts:
    You'd be surprised how many events like this happen, I have quite literally a catalogue of events to cover, from serial killers, atrocities etc basically if I done this channel for 40+ years I wouldn't have touched the surface, Humans can be kind and generous, they can also be the most depraved, violent and complicated creatures, I've got a lot of work to do for the next episode which my viewers for, it's about a Russian cannibal and serial killer who had two accomplices in his criminal career, very obscure case but very disturbing.