1. We use cookies! By continuing, you're agreeing to our cookie policy. Learn More.
  2. Collaboration is one of the best ways to grow your audience. Participate in Freedom!'s Collaboration Beta Project now!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Wondering what earned you credits on the forums? The full list has now been added here
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Remember to read the F.A.Q. before posting in the Support section/Portal!
    Dismiss Notice

Media: Master Any Game With These Tips! | Games on Queue | MGN (2019)

Discussion in 'Promote Yourself!' started by Koala_Steamed, Sep 30, 2019.

1. Koala_Steamed

Koala_Steamed Mythic User Retired Administrator Retired Moderator

Forum Posts:
    Master Any Game With These Tips! | Games on Queue | MGN (2019)
    (click here to watch and comment)
    Master Any Game With These Tips! | Games on Queue | MGN (2019)
    Duration: 4 minutes 39 seconds
    Uploaded on Sep 30, 2019 at 12:05 PM by Koala_Steamed
    MGN - YouTube
    Keywords: content creation, content creator, content creator tips, content for gamers, content ideas, game, game mastery, gamer content, gamer youtuber, idea for content, idea for video, mastering games, mastering-, mcn mgn, production content, tips, tips for gamers, video content, video production, youtube

2. finegamingconnoisseur

finegamingconnoisseur Rising User Freedom! Member

Forum Posts:
    Good tips. I would add to tip 4, and that is playing in a game where the odds are heavily stacked against you is a good thing. I’m not any good at pvp, but I actually prefer to play in a game filled with players who are experts at pvp, so that I learn how to survive in my own way even if I can’t stand toe to toe against them in a fight. I plan my journey carefully and adapt quickly if I run into danger, use cover to hide my silhouette, and spot other players before they spot me so I can avoid them in the lawless wilderness.

3. Koala_Steamed

Koala_Steamed Mythic User Retired Administrator Retired Moderator

Forum Posts:
    Some good insight there @finegaming, much better idea to learn from these players than players who get frustrated when they lose against the odds.