1. We use cookies! By continuing, you're agreeing to our cookie policy. Learn More.
  2. Collaboration is one of the best ways to grow your audience. Participate in Freedom!'s Collaboration Beta Project now!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Wondering what earned you credits on the forums? The full list has now been added here
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Remember to read the F.A.Q. before posting in the Support section/Portal!
    Dismiss Notice

Media: Making an Arcade Cabinet #1: The Controls

Discussion in 'Promote Yourself!' started by Dev_J, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Dev_J

Dev_J "You don't know me...but you will" Retired Moderator Wiki Contributor Beta Freedom! Member Event Winner 2017

Forum Posts:
    Making an Arcade Cabinet #1: The Controls
    (click here to watch and comment)
    Making an Arcade Cabinet #1: The Controls
    Duration: 5 minutes 54 seconds
    Uploaded on Jul 12, 2019 at 7:37 PM by Dev_J
    Vlogs & IRL content - YouTube
    Keywords: arcade, arcade button layout, arcade buttons, arcade cabinet, arcade control panel, arcade controls, arcade games, arcade machine, arcade unity, bar top, bartop arcade, bartop arcade cabinet, cabinet, computer games, final major project, fmp, games dev student, games indie, how to, how-to, indie games dev, maker, making an arcade cabinet, project, retro arcade, retro gaming, solent university, solent university southam, unity game engine, university life, university vlog

2. Rhonda Lemaster

Rhonda Lemaster New User

Forum Posts:
    I cant wait to see the rest of his videos very cool. Just what he show right here is very informal

Koala_Steamed likes this.
  3. Dev_J

Dev_J "You don't know me...but you will" Retired Moderator Wiki Contributor Beta Freedom! Member Event Winner 2017

Forum Posts:
    Thank you for the enthusiasm, I'm looking forward to making the next part of the series soon. ​

Koala_Steamed likes this.