Gaming [MASSIVE MINECRAFT COLLAB SERIES] World of Gronga

Ranting Reviews

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 27, 2014
YouTube
Hello everyone we are recruiting people to be the good, the bad and the evil in out new upcoming minecraft RPG story-line followed series called "World Of Grogna".

NOTE: This is not acting it is a vanilla server with our our 'Custom map' if you will.

Cinematic Trailer:

Playlist So Far ( No Story-line fully implemented yet..)
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCwL88-GZ7YxsqMIjSqQ8Vf-Rwg_XUrYA

The Backstory

A scientist is out to help the struggle of a ragtag group of adventurers to win back their homeland by taking them back in time however, with circuitry complications, are transported back 3500 years ending up in "The World of Grogna". They must escape and get back to there normal time period but must overcome many challenges along the way.

What we need from you:
NO MINIMUM SUBSCRIBER COUNT
A Good quality Microphone
Age 15+ ( Or of a mature attitude)
Access to skype.
A stretched time schedule ( Available on Saturday's around 6PM GMT ) ( About 1PM for you Americans ;) )

If you are interested contact me via the forums or on skype

Thanks and I cannot wait to see you soon in,
The World Of Grogna,
Daniel ( Ranty)[/MEDIA][/B]

Last edited:

Infinity Tom

Rising User
Jan 18, 2016
YouTube
Hello everyone we are recruiting people to be the good, the bad and the evil in out new upcoming minecraft RPG story-line followed series called "World Of Grogna".

NOTE: This is not acting it is a vanilla server with our our 'Custom map' if you will.

Cinematic Trailer:

Playlist So Far ( No Story-line fully implemented yet..)
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCwL88-GZ7YxsqMIjSqQ8Vf-Rwg_XUrYA

The Backstory

A scientist is out to help the struggle of a ragtag group of adventurers to win back their homeland by taking them back in time however, with circuitry complications, are transported back 3500 years ending up in "The World of Grogna". They must escape and get back to there normal time period but must overcome many challenges along the way.

What we need from you:
NO MINIMUM SUBSCRIBER COUNT
A Good quality Microphone
Age 15+ ( Or of a mature attitude)
Access to skype.
A stretched time schedule ( Available on Saturday's around 6PM GMT ) ( About 1PM for you Americans ;) )

If you are interested contact me via the forums or on skype

Thanks and I cannot wait to see you soon in,
The World Of Grogna,
Daniel ( Ranty)
hey i have messaged you on skype about making and maybe doing this series so hit me up back on skype :)

Thri11

New User
Feb 17, 2016
Huron SD
YouTube
Thri11CraftORP
Why can't anyone ever state what console they r on. there is more then 1 Xbox. I know they call it the Xbox one but it isn't the first Xbox made. I play MC360 let me know if you want to play.

Ranting Reviews

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 27, 2014
YouTube
Why can't anyone ever state what console they r on. there is more then 1 Xbox. I know they call it the Xbox one but it isn't the first Xbox made. I play MC360 let me know if you want to play.
I didn't state a console because we are on PC, sorry for any inconvenience