Resources Making Banners and Profiles pictures (For CS GO skins)

craxyyy

Rising User
Apr 26, 2016
Hello guys!
I'm CraX and I've been working with Photoshop for years. I can make great profile pictures and banners (I'll upload a banner so you can see how I work). If you want me to make you a banner,you should tell me if it is for YouTube,Twitter,Facebook,etc. You can pay me in CS GO skins. 1 Banner + Profile picture = 2
You can contact with me in the comments.
Thank you for your attention! ;)

Attachments

• MyNewBanner.jpg
    MyNewBanner.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 3
  • Twitter Banner.jpg
    Twitter Banner.jpg
    860.5 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
T
Hello guys!
I'm CraX and I've been working with Photoshop for years. I can make great profile pictures and banners (I'll upload a banner so you can see how I work). If you want me to make you a banner,you should tell me if it is for YouTube,Twitter,Facebook,etc. You can pay me in CS GO skins. 1 Banner + Profile picture = 2
You can contact with me in the comments.
Thank you for your attention! ;)
Thank you very much for offering this as a resource to the forum community for just some Freedom credits - would you be able to provide some previous examples of your work so those who wish to take you up on this offer can see an example beforehand? Also as mentioned in my message to you - please be aware of creating multiple threads about the same thing, and posting these around the forums as this can often be seen as spam and can lead to those threads being deleted, your account being spam cleaned and / or warnings being applied to your account. If you are ever in doubt of what you should be posting in the sub-threads then please be sure to read the sub thread rules outlined on the sticky threads or feel free to ask :)

craxyyy

Rising User
Apr 26, 2016
T

Thank you very much for offering this as a resource to the forum community for just some Freedom credits - would you be able to provide some previous examples of your work so those who wish to take you up on this offer can see an example beforehand? Also as mentioned in my message to you - please be aware of creating multiple threads about the same thing, and posting these around the forums as this can often be seen as spam and can lead to those threads being deleted, your account being spam cleaned and / or warnings being applied to your account. If you are ever in doubt of what you should be posting in the sub-threads then please be sure to read the sub thread rules outlined on the sticky threads or feel free to ask :)
Sorry for spamming my post too many times. Didn't know this rule. About the example:I already uploaded some banners.:)[DOUBLEPOST=1488980744][/DOUBLEPOST]
Good Luck!
Thank you! :D