Tips & Tricks Make your video go VIRAL | How?

GameOnBeast

Community Team
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Nov 21, 2015
Australia
YouTube
Good evening guys, so I would like to give a summary regarding my yesterday's video and how it built a potential to get viral. Think of something that you'd want to see and search it up. You might not find what you really expected to see, and the same goes with other people. In this case, it would definitely be a great idea to fill this gap. That's EXACTLY what I did.
I searched up - "Kangaroo gets slapped on the butt" and then "Guy spanks kangaroo's butt"
I didn't see a SINGLE video of anyone actually slapping a kangaroo's butt. So guess what? I thought of making a video of it. Now, I didn't really record me slapping a kangaroo, no I wouldn't do that(But I have in the past), but I decided to make a video telling the story "How I slapped a kangaroo's butt"
Now when you search those phrases up, my video is first or second on the list. Therefore I did achieve what I wanted to.
upload_2018-10-31_19-43-21.png
The video hit the top of "Viewer Interests" right away. Not only was my video a funny idea, but it was unique.
Which is what accounted for this sudden peak in the analytics :
upload_2018-10-31_19-45-9.png
What if I made a video like these regularly? My channel would boom. You can do the same.

What thing I did was stupid?
Well, I made this video on my channel, which is a gaming channel. My subscribers were expecting Minecraft content, but this is what suddenly popped up into their notifications leaving them surprised. So, from this, we get to know, that you should make something like this related to YOUR channel category, and then watch the views go up.

What you need to keep in mind
  1. Focus on your title-styles
    Search a couple two or three words in the search bar of what your thinking to make. Look at the suggestions, and according to that make your video title that one which people are likely to search up
  2. Use Proper Tags
    Set tags of those phrases which people would commonly search up, and like the above tip, search through the search bar for some tag ideas.
  3. Use a neat Thumbnail
    Just chuck in some decent details into your little pic, that should be fine. Don't make it look messy. It would be a great idea to just chuck a photo of what the title is highlighting into the thumbnail. This draws A LOT of attention.
  4. Research
    Before you start with making a video, do a quick research on ideas and see what sort of video is missing from that list of search results. You have an opportunity to fill that gap, so go for it.
Alrighty, my friends and dear Freedom! family, start grinding those views now, don't let anything stop you.

TL;DR? Read this when you're free.

Catch you later,
GameOnRyan
Freedom! Community Team

Attachments

• upload_2018-10-31_19-42-58.png
    upload_2018-10-31_19-42-58.png
    43 KB · Views: 2