FFF Lots of money/games up for grabs!

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder

Sorry for the delay, it seems that when I ask someone to check it before it goes out, I get no reply, therefore I have had to release it late...
Nevertheless, here is the original thread.

From draining and refilling hot-tubs to writing a weekly forum thread series, my friday cannot be better and I hope you can say the same for yours! It is time to uncover what really made this week a gooden.

Time's ticking - $200 prize pool up for grabs!
Lost on what to play for your channel? Series getting too long and need some new variation? Don't you worry, we can help you out. Now we may have said this twice already, but as it is nearly closing and nearly anyone can have the chance to win, we strongly believe people need to be alerted!

We are allowing all partners to have the chance to win up to $100 of steam games, all by a quick and easy search, write-up and post on our contest thread. The rules are simple, just find a video (which is not yours nor someone from the forum team) which you believe is one of the best from the Media section. You must choose a video from a different Freedom! Partner. You then must link us the media URL with a short summary of why this is the best video on the media section.

Or in short;​

Must be a Freedom partner with the badge.
Make your submission with the Media url and a short summary.
Media must be someone elses, who are not part of the forum team.

Entries must be made before the 31st of August 2017, entries made after the date shown will be ignored.
The winners of the contest will be announced around the 5th of September.
There will also be an additional prize (£20) sourced by me for a hidden objective. I am not announcing this objective so my best advice would be, make your entry, even if the video you choose isn't the best, just take a shot.

The day after Results Day: How did you do?
I know that we cater for many ages across Freedom, therefore I would expect there would be a fair few students that just received their results for GCSE, or A-Levels a week ago.

I personally have already made a thread regarding my results, which I will not link, but you can find it on my profile, but today it is all about you. What results did you receive? Pass or fail, nobody is 'dumb' - They were just taught in a different way or they didn't like a particular subject.

The dragons have smashed it again!
This guy is no short of a few milestones, you may have seen his face in the FFF before and that is because he just never stops reaching these milestones.
Today, he reached a new subscriber milestone of 1,550, which at this rate, I wouldn't be surprised if he comes out with a 2K milestone by the time I next make the FFF.

Flap your wings in congratulation of @NoDragonsPlz's wonderful milestone.

Collaborating is the best way to grow!
We are no stranger for trying new things, so this time, we are going to highlight one of your collaboration posts, to see if we can get the public working together in collaboration.

This week, we want to highlight @Brandon Bee's request to vlog and make daily videos together. He may be new to the forums, and he may not have a partner badge, but as the forum team, we want to make sure that everyone, new or old gets some publicity.

Want to join him in a video or two, head over to his thread and have a quick chat, I am sure he won't bite.
Collaborate

So that's it for another week, which do you think was the most deserving of our mentions? Visit the poll at the top and have your say. We are also looking to showcase the very best of your contributions to the forums, so if you have a tip, resource, service, milestone or introduction thread that you think should be showcased then please don't hesitate to get in touch!

Last edited:

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Yea, I feel like I won't have the time to enter this months contest :(, mainly as I have 19 days ill I move to Uni and a lot to get done. I'm still yet to get the badge for winning the July one. The major thing with this contest (which is probably why like no-one has entered) is that you can't use your own content. Which I see why it was done it makes finding something that you'd consider worthy very hard and with the flooding of the media section has actually made it even harder with may generic series flooding what may be a select few great videos.

also "Media cannot be someone else's which is not in the forum team."???????
isn't that meant to be
"Media cannot be yours or any made by the forum staff teams"

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
isn't that meant to be

I copied that from somewhere, can't remember where.
Edited.[DOUBLEPOST=1503771593][/DOUBLEPOST]
spoiler alert it has to be a video by him

£20 for breaking the rules, that would surprise people. Fortunately that isn't the case.

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
Yea, I feel like I won't have the time to enter this months contest :(, mainly as I have 19 days ill I move to Uni and a lot to get done. I'm still yet to get the badge for winning the July one. The major thing with this contest (which is probably why like no-one has entered) is that you can't use your own content. Which I see why it was done it makes finding something that you'd consider worthy very hard and with the flooding of the media section has actually made it even harder with may generic series flooding what may be a select few great videos.

isn't that meant to be

Good luck with the move, hope everything goes well! Badge added ;)

Yeah this months contest was supposed to be an easier one but turned out a little harder to enter than anticipated.

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Good luck with the move, hope everything goes well! Badge added ;)

Yeah this months contest was supposed to be an easier one but turned out a little harder to enter than anticipated.

Thx, its certainly gonna be a tiring day moving, but very exciting :D

yea, I've got a feeling you may have to extend it and maybe change to rules to allow their own content just so they can enter, Maybe have it so they have to explain why they felt their video was better than others in the media section as well as give a few good moments in the video to watch.​

Rochak Baba

New User
Aug 29, 2017

isn't that meant to be
nice

Johannes89

Respected User
Freedom! Member
awh damn i missed this as i only started being live on the forum yesterday again after a long time away[DOUBLEPOST=1504424247][/DOUBLEPOST]well its late but here are one

this is a guy who invite people and within 6 clicks he wil get so much info about you that you will really not believe it. in this series he even discovered this one guys is cheating on his girlfriend other one is where he found out about this girls mother secret blog this is really interesting and i will say it must get out to the public so that teens actually can know everything they do can be traced.

Last edited: