Solved Lost account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juan Sina (Juan)

New User
Oct 1, 2017
YouTube
Hello,
So ever since Freedom have implemented this new broken sign in feature I cant sign into my original account for youtube. I try to add the channel with the google account that is linked to it and it just throws and error saying the channel is already in use. I have also had my partnership taken away for literally no reason "Apparently copyright" Although all my videos are my work. What can I do to get my account back?

Last edited:

Kyrie

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Aug 11, 2017
YouTube
Contact google support

Послато са ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 7041X уз помоћ Тапатока

Upvote 0

Kyrie

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Aug 11, 2017
YouTube
As you missed the account migration you'll have to email [email protected] to get this solved. Google support won't help you here.
I dont think that Freedom! support can do something about it. Its more related to google

Upvote 0

Kyrie

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Aug 11, 2017
YouTube
What should I say to google? Surely this is a problem on Freedom's behalf considering they were the ones to allow google only sign in.
Explain them that you can't log in to your channel

Upvote 0

Kyrie

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Aug 11, 2017
YouTube
Oh, I thought you can't login in your YT channel. Than as LW said, contact freedom support via mail

Upvote 0

Juan Sina (Juan)

New User
Oct 1, 2017
YouTube
OP can't log into the Freedom! Dashboard
I can log into the dashboard with the gmail that is linked to the account. Although now that I can only log into freedom via google I cant get my old account and see the dashboard for my channel and it doesnt allow me to link my channel on the google account.

Upvote 0

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
I can log into the dashboard with the gmail that is linked to the account. Although now that I can only log into freedom via google I cant get my old account and see the dashboard for my channel and it doesnt allow me to link my channel on the google account.
Yeah, email [email protected], preferrably providing Emails, YT Channel Link/ID and any further information you can provide.

Reactions: Smart Facts UK
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.