In progress Lost a link with Freedom! ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jessetutorials

New User
Feb 5, 2017
Hey,

I wanted to upload a video and whilst the video was being uploaded, I noticed that I needed a adsense account.. After I logged into Freedom dashboard I noticed that my youtube channel was unlinked whilst I didn't unlink it I lost my current estimated ad revenue...

Did this also happen to you guys?

Thanks for in advance!

Last edited:

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
So just to be clear did you previously have it linked with Freedom, what I mean by that is did you go through and accept the "learn more" button last time you were partnered, also did you have a active adsense account beforehand, as you wouldn't be able to partner without it

Upvote 0

jessetutorials

New User
Feb 5, 2017
So just to be clear did you previously have it linked with Freedom, what I mean by that is did you go through and accept the "learn more" button last time you were partnered, also did you have a active adsense account beforehand, as you wouldn't be able to partner without it
I had a adsense account but now my link is lost.. I partnered around 7 months ago and meeted all the requirements. Currently I have to wait on a verification from google to get a new adsense account.. In the mean time I opened a ticket and I don't want to wait months to be a partner again..

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I had a adsense account but now my link is lost.. I partnered around 7 months ago and meeted all the requirements. Currently I have to wait on a verification from google to get a new adsense account.. In the mean time I opened a ticket and I don't want to wait months to be a partner again..
You shouldn't need to wait that long to repartner with the Freedom network, if you get a new adsense account you should just be able to speak to support and get you link resent to you

Reactions: jessetutorials
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.