Solved Losing subscribers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scalperhero

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Hey I guys, I recently got rapid decrease on my subscribers from 300 down to 90, does anyone here had that experience and knows a solution to it?
the reason be hind that mate is 1 of 3 options, first one is they unsubscribed to your channel (honestly i dont think thats what happened) second thing is that youtube bug hit you where it has unsubed people from your channel automatically, and 3rd is youtube could of unsubed them from you due to them not being active on your channel.

im sorry im not much help because i don't no how to solve that apart from trying to get your subscribers back but thats most likely whats happen is one of them 3 there could be other reasons behind it but there the most likely 3 i think anyway

Reactions: Louisse Subido
Upvote 0

finegamingconnoisseur

Freedom! Member
May 18, 2017
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Most likely it’s a YouTube purge of inactive accounts, happens every now and then. On the bright side, you’ll know that there are actually 90 active subscribers watching your content, rather than 210 inactive ones.

You’ll likely notice a climb back on your subscriber count at some point, as returning subscribers re-subscribe to your channel.

Reactions: Scalperhero
Upvote 0

Kyrie

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Aug 11, 2017
YouTube
Thats way huge number, did you use something to earn subs (didnt read replies before, sorry if I just repeated question)

Послато са ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 7041X уз помоћ Тапатока

Reactions: Louisse Subido
Upvote 0

Louisse Subido

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Sep 25, 2017
Philippines
YouTube
direklousubido
Thats way huge number, did you use something to earn subs (didnt read replies before, sorry if I just repeated question)

no i did not use any. but I am in a group who does sub4sub[DOUBLEPOST=1506840374][/DOUBLEPOST]
Have you looked at your subscriber report?
Youtube hasn't given me a report

Upvote 0

Kyrie

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Aug 11, 2017
YouTube
Never faced that nor similar problem

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
If you have been using groups or places in order to do sub4sub then YouTube might remove these to ensure that your channel is complying with the terms of service and guideline principles. It could also be due to them removing inactive or closed accounts, which may have previously subscribed to you.

Reactions: Smart Facts UK
Upvote 0

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hey I guys, I recently got rapid decrease on my subscribers from 300 down to 90, does anyone here had that experience and knows a solution to it?
I had this once where i lost 23 subs due to they being cleaned for being inactive. Still a tough thing to see but be sure to keep your heads up and continue with what your best at :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.