YouTube Losing Subscribers / Stop this???

PlatinumPurge

Well-Known User
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Dec 26, 2014
England
YouTube
PlatinumPurge
Hi Ever since I have been uploading my own trolling gmod videos I been getting a lot of hate eg dislikes and have lost 6 subscribers this weekend. The only time I do gain subscribers is when I upload a gmod tutorial. But I dont enjoy them style of videos!!!

Reactions: Eldridge Coutinho

PlatinumPurge

Well-Known User
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Dec 26, 2014
England
YouTube
PlatinumPurge
Well that's a thing on YouTube you just have to accept. It's hard to find something you enjoy making and people enjoy watching. You could maybe do a fair balance between both, for example upload a trolling video on Mondays and a tutorial on Fridays or something like that.

That could work.

KeithExplores

Freedom! Member
I gain and lose subscribers a lot, I think it's just something with YouTube's algorithms.
It is haha. Well spotted, and I also have experienced similar issues. I get a ton of views and then I loose a load of subs. Youtube is a broken piece of ****, but I make videos because I enjoy it and love what I do. I don't do it all for subs really.... sure its great to gain subs, and without interactions, its kinda boring. Youtube is in a bad way and needs a lot of fixing IMO

Reactions: MasterJPixel

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hi Ever since I have been uploading my own trolling gmod videos I been getting a lot of hate eg dislikes and have lost 6 subscribers this weekend. The only time I do gain subscribers is when I upload a gmod tutorial. But I dont enjoy them style of videos!!!
Subscribers come and go and is something we can only accept. For every one i gain i lose one in return leaving me at the same number for weeks now. Don't be bothered by it too much and do what you prefer to do :)

Hunlight

Freedom! Member
Aug 23, 2014
Lithuania
YouTube
Dont panic alot, and make videos you like the most if you not getting fun of making videos then itsn ot worth it. Just do what you like and share it whith people who like it too, thats the bes thign you can do on youtube. I got table 20 subs for few months so cant reall tell how you feel but hope you got my point :)