YouTube Losing Subscribers at 1k..

Sin Cynical

New User
Aug 15, 2017
YouTube
I'm not sure why but I'm at 1.3k and I haven't gained a subscriber for weeks, I upload consistently, I have good quality content and I'm now changing what type of videos I'm doing. Sometimes I notice I have lost a subscriber or two and I'm not sure why. Is anyone else having this issue or a dying channel like mine?

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
That's the thing about subscribers they can come and go, if they don't like the content, get bored of the creator or just because they want to, I wouldn't take things personally or call your channel 'dying'.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I'm not sure why but I'm at 1.3k and I haven't gained a subscriber for weeks, I upload consistently, I have good quality content and I'm now changing what type of videos I'm doing. Sometimes I notice I have lost a subscriber or two and I'm not sure why. Is anyone else having this issue or a dying channel like mine?
Have such thing since day 1. Subs come and go. With changing content you attract new subs but could lose old ones. All part of the game ;)

Sin Cynical

New User
Aug 15, 2017
YouTube
That's the thing about subscribers they can come and go, if they don't like the content, get bored of the creator or just because they want to, I wouldn't take things personally or call your channel 'dying'.
Ah I see what you mean.[DOUBLEPOST=1502925642][/DOUBLEPOST]
You seem to be changing up your content very often. From rocket league to how to get followers on Instagram to vlogs. Often switching up your content will lead to people unsubscribing or not watching since you aren't posting videos related to why they have subscribed to you. That is just one factor though. There are likely other factors contributing to your "dead" channel.
That's true, but I'm going to keep trying new things til I find something that works for my channel.. It just sucks seeing that sub count go down.[DOUBLEPOST=1502925688][/DOUBLEPOST]
Have such thing since day 1. Subs come and go. With changing content you attract new subs but could lose old ones. All part of the game ;)
yeah that's true. it's very frustrating though and feels like it slows me down in terms of growing my channel.