PC Looking to join a gaming group ? Make sure to check this out

YOITZHAZZOREON

Rising User
Mar 29, 2017
YouTube
Hi all and update here I guess meh lol IDK.

HazzManBLAM here how's it going all just here to bring some stuff up lol like most do. I'm here to bring a few things up about a good sized group I've brought together along with help from some really awesome people. The group has been going on for about 3 months now and we've been doing pretty well apart from loosing a small amount of people we carried on strong. Anyways enough about that I'm here to bring up we are looking for a few more people to come and join us and to make the group a bigger and hopefully better place well an even better place I should say.

I should also bring up that the members in the group are from different places such as UK, US, EU and yeah we pretty much open up to anyone really so don't feel afraid to contact me

We have quite a few spaces left so if you're interested then awesome. There are just some small points that should be made of course. I'll list those points down below.

Age Range: 16 - 24
Must have a decent mic
Must have Discord
Must be active (We understand if you have other stuff going on just make sure to let us know)
Sub count DOES NOT matter at all to us. If you're channel has 1 sub or 1000 subs, you are welcome

Alrighty so that's about it really. If you feel like this is something you'd like to be apart of, please feel free to contact me on Discord. My Discord name is HazzManBLAM!#4130

Hope to hear back from some of you soon :)