DraycosDragon

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Hello there! I do YouTube videos and Twitch streams. I normally try to stream with a few others. But recently it has been pretty hard to get my usual Twitch/YouTube buddies to collab with me. So I'm planning to expand my current collab group. I'm accepting both YouTubers and Twitch streamers. Sadly I can NOT do Minecraft or any Steam games for streams (mainly because of computer issues). But pretty much anything else is available for streams. As for videos... just about anything can be available for videos. It's only streams that are kinda limited for me.

NOTE: Because of computer issues, I can NOT stream any Steam games or Minecraft.

CURRENT LIST OF GAMES:
(will be updated whenever there's other games to include)
  1. Golf With Friends
  2. Minecraft
  3. Roblox
  4. Tabletop Simulator
  5. Cards Against Humanity (on the "Pretend You're Xyzzy" site)
  6. Garry's Mod (aka: GMod)
  7. Yugioh (via the YGoPro program)

REQUIREMENTS FOR YOUTUBERS (VIDEOS):
If you are going to record videos with us (meaning the group), then you'll need to read the following requirements...
  • You will need to be available at least twice a week
  • You will need a minimum of 50 subscribers
  • You will need a frequent upload schedule (your channel's videos will need to be frequent... at least 1 video per week)

REQUIREMENTS FOR STREAMERS VIA TWITCH OR YOUTUBE:
If you are going to live stream with us (meaning the group), then you'll need to read the following requirements...
  • You will need to be available at least once a week (possibly on weekends at least)
  • IF USING TWITCH: You will need a minimum of 30 followers on Twitch
  • IF USING YOUTUBE: You will need a minimum of 50 subscribers and at least 3 viewers per stream
  • You will need to have a frequent streaming schedule (steaming at least once every 2 weeks)

GENERAL REQUIREMENTS:
(This is in addition to the above requirements)
  • You need to be at least 16 years of age or older (some content is not suitable for younger people)
  • You will need at least 3 of the games listed above
  • You will need a mic so you can communicate with those in the group easier during streams and videos
  • You will need either a headset or speakers so we can communicate with you easier during streams and videos
  • You will need Discord in order to even join the group
Let me know if you're interested. I will be checking Twitch/Youtube channels (do NOT post any links please. If you need to mention links to me, please just DM me the links)

Last edited:

TheDeluxe74

Respected User
Jun 9, 2015
I'm down, disc: thedeluxe74#8991
Age 21
I record and I stream but it's on live.me
I recommend that for you too. I also have lag on twitch with Minecraft and steam but don't seem to on live.me
And I am available every morning and all day/night on Fridays and Saturdays

DraycosDragon

Respected User
Freedom! Member
I'm down, disc: thedeluxe74#8991
Age 21
I record and I stream but it's on live.me
I recommend that for you too. I also have lag on twitch with Minecraft and steam but don't seem to on live.me
And I am available every morning and all day/night on Fridays and Saturdays
I looked into that site you mentioned. but it just sent me to www.twitch.tv. Also, I can't find any info on your Freedom profile. I can't check on your streaming channel if there's literally no info about you. Also... I don't have much lag problems with Twitch. I just literally can not use OBS with Minecraft or any Steam games. It seems there's literally no graphics card or a graphics card slot in the computer. Which means I would need to find a way to get over $550 just for an external graphics card dock alone... PLUS the price of an actual graphics card on top of that. There's literally no way I would be able top come up with that kind of money. Thankfully I can still stream Roblox and browser-only games.

NewSpark

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 4, 2016
YouTube
I'm down to record
I'm 19 years old, my videos recently havent been frequent, i posted for the first time in a few months yesterday but i have a bunch of videos edited and actually ready to upload and ive been working on getting back into youtube a lot more actively now
I have gmod, tabletop simulator, cards against humanity (its online duh) and minecraft but i still have to reinstall it.
I'm also available almost any day as long as its past like 9 or 10 PM EST or any tuesday or wednesday all day.

DraycosDragon

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Can I do videos with you mate if so add me on Skype vortex.gaming2 or I'll add you if you like :)
Sorry. But our group doesn't use Skype for recording and/or streaming. It seems to take up way too much space on our computers. We only use Discord. Hence why I only asked for Discord... not Skype.
I'm down to record
I'm 19 years old, my videos recently havent been frequent, i posted for the first time in a few months yesterday but i have a bunch of videos edited and actually ready to upload and ive been working on getting back into youtube a lot more actively now
I have gmod, tabletop simulator, cards against humanity (its online duh) and minecraft but i still have to reinstall it.
I'm also available almost any day as long as its past like 9 or 10 PM EST or any tuesday or wednesday all day.
First off... no. Cards Against Humanity isn't only on the online browser site. It's also on Tabletop Simulator. So we could technically be playing either version. Hence why I mentioned it separately.
Second... you don't have to have Minecraft. We do other games as well. The ones listed are just the ones I currently have (some I can't stream due to my computer not having a graphics card or even a graphics card slot in it anywhere but that's mostly Steam games and Minecraft that I can't stream. I can stream the others still).
And third... it won't just be me in the group. There's at least 3 others in the group currently who you could also be collabing with. But I'm sure some of them wouldn't mind. I'll DM you the Discord invite link if you're still interested.[DOUBLEPOST=1508648623][/DOUBLEPOST]
Live.me is a app for iPhone and Android, my user name is deluxe274 and my channel is www.youtube.com/c/TheDeluxe74
I just checked out your channel. You have literally only 5 videos posted within the past year. If you can show you're more active on the channel, then I will talk with the others of the Discord group about having you join us. Sound fair? It's just kinda hard to know if we can rely on you to join some of our streams/videos if there's not many videos to prove it. Ya know? I saw you had about an entire year break before. It's mostly the more current videos I'm looking for... as in ones that have been within the past 4 months. For some people they say stuff like "i'm back" but they only post maybe 4 videos then just stop. That's why we prefer to see how frequent people upload. I hope you understand. And I hope this doesn't seem too harsh or anything like that. We'll be watching. If your channel does as well as it seems it had in the past (before your break), then we'll talk about adding you to the group. Hope this sounds fair.

Last edited:

DraycosDragon

Respected User
Freedom! Member
I have discord my name is; #5381[DOUBLEPOST=1508683203][/DOUBLEPOST]Also tec

Also my name is TechDudeGamer before that hashtag :)
I just checked your channel. It seems interesting. Though it seems you had about 2 years break in there and just resumed about a month ago. I'll have to talk to the others of the Discord group first. If we agree to let you join, then you'll get an invite in your DM shortly either here or on Discord. Also, I tried looking for TechDudeGamer#5381 but Discord says it doesn't work. Are you sure that is your Discord name/code?

Last edited: