Gaming Looking to Collaborate

Rybolt

Freedom! Member
Jul 13, 2016
North Carolina
YouTube
Aye, I'm Tech. If anyone is down for PS4/PC gaming I'm cool with that. I spend about 60% of my time on YouTube ranting over sports but, the other 40% is sticking to my roots of gaming. Here is a quick list of games I play a lot of. I do have a Xbox One but, I don't have a capture card for it atm.

PS4
  • GTA V
  • Minecraft
  • Madden 17
  • Battlefield 1
  • Uncharted 4
PC
  • GTA V
  • Minecraft
  • GMod
  • ESO
  • 7 Days to Die
  • Rust
  • H1Z1
  • Company of Heroes 2
  • Borderlands 2 & Pre-Sequel
  • Ark
  • Naruto: UNS4
  • Project Zomboid
  • PayDay 2
  • Men of War: Assault Squad 2
  • Rocket League
  • Space Engineers
  • Yu-Gi-Oh Legacy of the Duelist
  • Watch Dogs 2
There is a lot more games I could add to the list. Those are kinda the main ones I've been playing recently. I mostly use Skype to communicate but, a lot of my collaborations have been on discord. In terms of subs, I don't really care how big or small your channel is. In terms of age, just be somewhat mature. My timezone is EST.

TardedGamer

Rising User
Aug 11, 2016
YouTube
Hey there! My Discord is Tarded Gamer #7538. I'm up for some rocket league, King of the Kill, and Rust. Do you have Rainbow Six Seige?

BodaciousBrosGaming

Distinguished User
May 15, 2014
San Francisco, California
YouTube
Well I don't have nearly that many PC games but I do have Minecraft, Battlefield, and GTA on PS4 if you're up for a few games. Course we could all do some kind of mega collab or something on PC/PS4 but who knows. I'll just leave that idea here for now x) - Brandon

Other Freedom Banner.jpg

Bear Oclock

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
May 28, 2015
YouTube
Im up for stuff on pc mate
  • Minecraft
  • Rocket League
  • Project Zomboid
  • Ark
  • H1Z1 and king of the kill
But im willing to give some new games ago just send me a message on here

Rybolt

Freedom! Member
Jul 13, 2016
North Carolina
YouTube
Well I don't have nearly that many PC games but I do have Minecraft, Battlefield, and GTA on PS4 if you're up for a few games. Course we could all do some kind of mega collab or something on PC/PS4 but who knows. I'll just leave that idea here for now x) - Brandon

View attachment 18188
Im up for stuff on pc mate
  • Minecraft
  • Rocket League
  • Project Zomboid
  • Ark
  • H1Z1 and king of the kill
But im willing to give some new games ago just send me a message on here

Here's my skype (therybolt)

furon17

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 3, 2016
Massachusetts
YouTube
Dusk225
I'd be down for some of these. My Discord is Dusk225 #9544, and my Skype is furon14. I prefer Discord due to it taking up less resources than Skype, but I'm down to use either really.

Tai Guys

New User
Jun 22, 2016
YouTube
im down for some games on pc
JonathanTai#5920
discord ^
would be great to do some 5s on king of the kill or even play some prop hunt with a full party.