1. We use cookies! By continuing, you're agreeing to our cookie policy. Learn More.
  2. Collaboration is one of the best ways to grow your audience. Participate in Freedom!'s Collaboration Beta Project now!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Wondering what earned you credits on the forums? The full list has now been added here
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Remember to read the F.A.Q. before posting in the Support section/Portal!
    Dismiss Notice

Resources Looking for sponsorship deals

Discussion in 'Resources and Tips' started by Radiant_Barcode, Jun 7, 2018.

1. Radiant_Barcode

Radiant_Barcode New User

Forum Posts:
    Hey guys and gals,

I have 1.4k YT subs, and I'm looking for companies who may deal with channels of my size! Any recommendations would be appreciated! Thanks!!

2. zeke morgan

zeke morgan Retired Moderator Retired Moderator Freedom! Member

Forum Posts:
    You would be quite surprised, most of the time companies like it when you reach out to them, for example I know that Ubisoft sometimes offers free merchandise and things like that to people who promote their things. Best is to reach out to other smaller companies, and ask them.

3. KrazyK Gaming

KrazyK Gaming Respected User Freedom! Member

Forum Posts:
    I've found that a lot of companies want you to have at least 100k subs.
    I recently reached out to a company that I order stuff like crystals and other mystic related items from, recently and unfortunately I was denied. But she explained that her company is a small mom/pop shop basically and that they were experiencing some family hardship.

4. Hyderpony

Hyderpony Community Team Community Team! Verified Freedom! Partner Freedom! Member

Forum Posts:
    Sometimes you have to go to the companies