Resources looking for somebody to recreate my logo

HandiKillcam

New User
Aug 27, 2016
Hi my name is Handikillcam I'm looking for somebody to redo my logo I want to remove the wheelchair all together and just have HK together as one and have the letters white with a blue outline or possibly silver letters with a blue outline and possibly Wings behind the letters kind of like how my new outro is that I've made with a new template from panzoid with the partnership of freedom the person that normally creates my Graphics is currently working a lot right now and really does not have the time to put into make it so I would be much appreciated if someone would take the time and do it for me I know I'm not very active in the forums but it's really because only have time to really make videos and upload them and post them between taking care of my daughter and being a husband it takes a lot of time so I try to use my time wisely 2 make content and produced content I'm sure we can work out an agreement as far as possibly a shout out on my YouTube or maybe doing a collaboration or something if you please could help me please contact me reply to this thread or something thank you and have a blessed day