• Music choice

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cayden Gaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2017
YouTube
CaydenGaming
These clips were taken from my live stream so the quality is a little lower than normal. What I'm looking for feedback on is the editing, audio, and music choices for this type of video. Please let me know what area or areas I need to work on are. Thank you for taking the time to review this video.

dxvisgaming

New User
Aug 9, 2017
YouTube
Hi cayden gaming, I am a big fan of csgo but have never played it myself, you sound and look like a really good player I like hw you have taken highlights from your stream and the fact that your sniping gives the audience a reason to watch on and some excitement, nice video maybe you could check out one of my modern warfare videos and give me some feedback that would be appreciated :)

Cayden Gaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2017
YouTube
CaydenGaming
What is the link to your channel? I'm glad you liked the video, I do other csgo videos that aren't from my streams so they are a little more clear and better quality picture. I have to stream at a lower bit rate so the quality is a bit lower.

Reactions: derwinvlog

LuckyGamingsHD

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 9, 2016
YouTube
Hey there Cayden I must say most of the stuff are already good.
The quality of the video considering you took it from your livestream is decent.
If you can just increase the quality of the livestream it'll be perfect. Overall the video is good.
Cheers bud!

Reactions: derwinvlog

Cayden Gaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2017
YouTube
CaydenGaming
Hey there Cayden I must say most of the stuff are already good.
The quality of the video considering you took it from your livestream is decent.
If you can just increase the quality of the livestream it'll be perfect. Overall the video is good.
Cheers bud!

Thanks I'm glad that you thought it was good. As for the quality, I am building a second computer to handle the encoding with a much better processor than my gaming pc so the quality will go up a lot soon.

Tom Awesome

Jun 17, 2015
YouTube
Awesome video . Don't think you need to improve anything to be honest . Your videos are a lot better than mine :) , keep up the awesome videos and content :D .

Cayden Gaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2017
YouTube
CaydenGaming
how about some background music to make it more inrersting..the video is great but it needs background music.also u have a great voice for commentary..
I'll try getting more background music in there, thanks for letting me know. Thank you for everyone who watched and gave advice and compliments about the video.