Gaming Looking for guests for a weekly gaming podcast.

BedfastDuck

Renowned User
Mar 20, 2015
YouTube
Hello everyone!
My name is BedfastDuck and I have recently started to redevelop my channel. I am currently looking for guests for a weekly gaming podcast where we talk about all things video games. I am wanting to have at least one guest content creator a week who would like to help us out. If this is something that you are interested in, please leave either your Xbox gamertag or Discord name below (and be sure to mark which communications platform it is please).

A little about the podcast before you say yes. I started The Party Chat Podcast back in Summer of 2019 expecting to be doing it weekly. However life got in the way, and I quickly had to stop following our first episode (which was talking about the future of Halo). However, I recently reached out to my friends to see if they were still interested in doing it and they agreed. I am wanting to make Party Chat Podcast a weekly thing, featuring guest content creators who are interested in video games in general and are actually planning on recording an episode tonight discussing video game villains. While it is too late to get on board with tonight's episode, we would be more than happy to have you in a featured episode if you are interested. Like I said above, please feel free to drop either your Xbox Live Gamertag or Discord username (I don't have a PS4 at the moment, sorry) and I will reach out to you.

TheDeluxe74

Respected User
Jun 9, 2015
Yeah sure, I'd be down for one. The best times for me would be this Friday or Saturday nights then after this weekend any Saturday or Sunday nights( I'm switching from 3rd to 2nd shift)
My discord is thedeluxe74#8991 and I'm on PC
I would like to have you on as a guest for my podcast as well once my cohost gets back from deployment.

BedfastDuck

Renowned User
Mar 20, 2015
YouTube
So i live sweden which means that time zones could be a problem. I'll see what i can do. I just want you to send me a time because i need to know.
Thank you for showing interest! We will definitely look at a time that is appropriate for each of us. Most times we record around 10:00 Eastern Standard Time on Saturdays. Once you and I set up a time and date I will let you know the topic. I attempted to send you a friend request on discord, but was unable to find your name. Here is a link to the discord server I have set up: https://discord.gg/cKkpAn It is pretty empty right now, but will hopefully be filling up soon.[DOUBLEPOST=1579820817][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yeah sure, I'd be down for one. The best times for me would be this Friday or Saturday nights then after this weekend any Saturday or Sunday nights( I'm switching from 3rd to 2nd shift)
My discord is thedeluxe74#8991 and I'm on PC
I would like to have you on as a guest for my podcast as well once my cohost gets back from deployment.

Hey thanks for replying! I have sent you a friend invite on discord. This is also a link to the Party Chat Podcast discord server: https://discord.gg/cKkpAn It is pretty empty right now but we will hopefully be filling it up soon. Once you join we can better discuss dates and times that work well with you.