Looking For Free Music?

TheKevit07

Freedom! Member
Jun 25, 2015
YouTube
I really appreciate your comments. You can use the song for sure, but you have to put my social links in your descriptions as credit.

Finally got my intro made with your song, your socials are in my description for any videos I upload. Got an update video I'm uploading tonight that will have it. Once I get my back log caught up, all my future videos will have the intro as well. Thanks again, and keep making great music! :)

lex beats

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 23, 2014
Jasenovo, Serbia
www.instagram.com
YouTube
Oh nice man, your music is sick, i will definitely use some tracks you have there.
However, i make music too, so if anyone is interested, there is bunch of free music (my original) on my channel is someone is interested, or wants to use it freely!
Gl all fellow youtube musicians on freedom! i wish we could get a little more attention..

Reactions: Nuke

Thunderbolt

Electronic Musician & Video Game Enthusiast
Freedom! Member
Nov 12, 2014
Malaysia
YouTube
zackstrikes
Oh nice man, your music is sick, i will definitely use some tracks you have there.
However, i make music too, so if anyone is interested, there is bunch of free music (my original) on my channel is someone is interested, or wants to use it freely!
Gl all fellow youtube musicians on freedom! i wish we could get a little more attention..

Thank you for liking them!

Your songs are pretty nice too, have you tried sending your tracks to promoters? Freedom's very own PhaseBeats has really helped me garner some views over the years, try sending some songs to him.

lex beats

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 23, 2014
Jasenovo, Serbia
www.instagram.com
YouTube
Thank you for liking them!

Your songs are pretty nice too, have you tried sending your tracks to promoters? Freedom's very own PhaseBeats has really helped me garner some views over the years, try sending some songs to him.
Hey man, didn't know this exists, and thank you. Will try to promote my music with phasebeats thanks for pointing that out!

Reactions: Thunderbolt

GlowingDude

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
YouTube
Glowing_Dude
well...i would recommend paragonal Axis and On3Wolf.they are awesome artists who produce DnB style music
u could also just check it on youtube...like you can type Royalty free music in the search bar :)