Looking For Free Music?

Thunderbolt

Electronic Musician & Video Game Enthusiast
Freedom! Member
Nov 12, 2014
Malaysia
YouTube
zackstrikes
Hey man i used a song of your in one of my vids with in the discription a link to the song and your channel :)

Thanks a bunch buddy! What's the name of the song by the way?[DOUBLEPOST=1436682164][/DOUBLEPOST]
I personally like it, perfect tone and rhythm :)

Thank you! Glad you like it!

Reactions: Nuke

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Thanks a bunch buddy! What's the name of the song by the way?[DOUBLEPOST=1436682164][/DOUBLEPOST]

Thank you! Glad you like it!
:)
Ah, glad you liked it![DOUBLEPOST=1436772820][/DOUBLEPOST]To celebrate 80 subscribers and 70 followers on YouTube and SoundCloud respectively... Here's a remix of Ariana Grande's One Last Time!

Is it copyright at all? If it isn't could I use it in a few of my future videos? :D

Reactions: Thunderbolt

TheKevit07

Freedom! Member
Jun 25, 2015
YouTube
Once I have better internet that doesn't have a data cap, I'll come back and check this out. Progressive, I'm good with...not usually a big fan of dubstep honestly, but I'll have to take a look in next month when I'm supposed to get better internet!

Thunderbolt

Freedom! Member
Nov 12, 2014
Malaysia
YouTube
zackstrikes
Once I have better internet that doesn't have a data cap, I'll come back and check this out. Progressive, I'm good with...not usually a big fan of dubstep honestly, but I'll have to take a look in next month when I'm supposed to get better internet!

You can check me out any time. Thanks for stopping by!

Thunderbolt

Freedom! Member
Nov 12, 2014
Malaysia
YouTube
zackstrikes
Nice work!
Subscribed and I'll use your pieces when occasion arises. Thank you!
Awesome stuff TB, might have to use these at some point :)
Thank you both! Looking forward to it![DOUBLEPOST=1439204349][/DOUBLEPOST]A cheerful lovestep track has emerged from the depths of my cerebral cortex!

[DOUBLEPOST=1440915533,1437786725][/DOUBLEPOST]And God knows I'm not dying but I bleed now...

Last edited:

TheKevit07

Freedom! Member
Jun 25, 2015
YouTube
Put on your headphones boys, and slowly drift away from your consciousness till your soul touches another...

Haven't listened to any electronic in about a good year or so (with the exception of Simon Viklund from Payday 2)...but this, THIS is something I could see chilling out to while I edit, having that beginning as an intro, just good vibes song.

You got my sub, in hopes you'll never stop creating. *Thinks about it* Would it be possible to actually use the beginning for an intro? I really like this style, would love to have it in an intro since I need to make one.

Reactions: Thunderbolt

Thunderbolt

Freedom! Member
Nov 12, 2014
Malaysia
YouTube
zackstrikes
Haven't listened to any electronic in about a good year or so (with the exception of Simon Viklund from Payday 2)...but this, THIS is something I could see chilling out to while I edit, having that beginning as an intro, just good vibes song.

You got my sub, in hopes you'll never stop creating. *Thinks about it* Would it be possible to actually use the beginning for an intro? I really like this style, would love to have it in an intro since I need to make one.

I really appreciate your comments. You can use the song for sure, but you have to put my social links in your descriptions as credit.

Reactions: TheKevit07 and Nuke