Tips & Tricks Looking for advice

UndeadViking

Rising User
Jul 13, 2016
United Kingdom
YouTube
Hello!

I'm looking for advice or suggestions for my YouTube content. I do game videos and with that, im stuck on what to do. I'm thinking of walkthroughs/Let's plays but i feel those are outdated now, i'm not sure. Can any one give me a hand?

I have everything else sorted to my liking but stuck on what to produce. The games i normally play are Dark Souls III, Skyrim, Fallout 4, Warframe

Thanks in advance!

Xellius

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 27, 2015
Germany at Home
YouTube
XelliusLP
stick to some of the newest games even indies have a fanbase^^
i think Dark Souls III, Skyrim, Fallout 4, Warframe is hard to get into lets playes (viewer vise)
there is already aloot of content on youtube and the games aint that new^^
and well u could make some game spezific game news on certain games like explaining what the latest patch / update did or didnt do^^
guides for games are nice too like a guide to get much money in a certain game

Mardy Rooster

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 14, 2017
YouTube
mardy_rooster
You have 2 videos, maybe you should stop and brainstorm for a little. In games like Skyrim You could make a series where you explore caves 1 by 1 and limit it to 1 cave per video. At the end you could rate the cave on toughness as well as loot. If you have Skyrim remastererd you could make a video about a certain MOD. Make it into a series and cover 1 mod per episode.

Christian Modahl

Freedom! Member
Apr 5, 2016
Norway
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Maybe try out some indie games you can find on steam. People seem to love them. Another thing is to play mainstream games once they release cause some people love to see the "reaction" of multiple YouTubers to those games.

Also, maybe try and come up with some original (or at least different from the norm) concept for a video series. Maybe have a series where you do some sort of challange in a game or something like that?